Are you tired of your nails that just can’t seem to grow the way you want them too, or have become extremely weak? Unhealthy nails can be very frustrating especially when their constantly cracking, breaking and splitting. Then you soon find yourself dishing out a lot of money getting frequent manicures because they don’t last as long as they should.
Your nails say a lot about your health. There are simple steps you can take for improvement and keep your fingernails strong, healthy and in tip top shape.
1. Keep your fingernails clean by washing your hands regularly, clean underneath them and always use clean manicure nail sets to avoid infections and bacteria buildings.
2. Avoid biting, ripping or tearing your fingernails. Instead trim your nails with a clipper, push back your cuticles and file them down evenly regularly.
3. Protect your nails from chipping by wearing gloves when cleaning and using chemicals. Also use nails coating or clear fingernail polish to help strengthen them.
4. Fingernails should always be hydrated and moisturized to prevent dryness and damage. Apply Vaseline or cream moisturizer to nails and cuticles frequently.
5. Get your proper nutrition. Malnutrition can also cause unhealthy nails. Keep enough iron, protein and vitamins in your daily diet to maintain your nail health