Stress is the biggest cause of rapid aging and heart diseases.
- There are simple and natural ways to fight and reduce stress.
- Organic Lavender tea:
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is a hardy and heavenly scented perennial. It is revered in Provence (France) for its medicinal properties. It is also used in many beauty products because of its great scent. Organic Lavender tea relieves tension caused by stress and reduces muscle spasms. It increases relaxation.
- Suma extract:
- As seen on Dr Oz, Suma extract comes from a vine root in the South American rainforest. It is used as a tonic to help regulate many systems of the body. Suma extract also regulates blood sugar and help prevent mood swings. The suma root contains many amino acids, minerals, and vitamins like vitamins A, B1, B2, E, K, and many more nutrients.
- Stress fighting greens & nuts:
- The foods that you eat are crucial to your body’s ability to deal with stress
- Raw Almonds: rich in magnesium which helps relieve anxiety by working in your nervous system.
- Organic Avocados: contain high levels of potassium, which regulates blood pressure and helps prevent mood swings.
- Organic Asparagus: contains high levels of folic acid, which stabilizes your mood and helps keep you in good spirit.
- Stretching and exercise:
- Exercise can help reduce stress.
- Stress affects your body by restricting blood flow and causing tension in your lower back and muscles. Stretching stimulates your nervous system to reduce stress-causing hormones. Isolate the stress carriers like the lower back, shoulders and neck when stretching. Exercising can also help relieve stress by reducing the amount of adrenaline and cortisol in your body. Exercising also increases endorphin production, which are your body’s stress killers.
Last but not least, remaining positive, enjoying the outdoors and reading should be part of your daily life.
We are also SophiSticateinteriors.com