Ladies seek information on natural remedies for things such as yeast infections. Other ladies at “that particular age” need help with vagina dryness. Is there anything natural to help these sensitive situations? Yes, there are remedies that are safe, with no side effects. You can treat these conditions at home with a few simple steps. Aromatherapy and herbal supplements have many benefits for these issues women face. These remedies are not recommended if you are pregnant. Always seek professional help from your health practitioner.
Help, I have a yeast infection
Many women deal the discomfort of the itchy yeast infections. It comes with discharge, and sometimes burning and pain. The common cause of vaginitis is the fungus Candida albicans. Things that can trigger yeast infections include poor diet, stress and chronic yeast overgrowth. Birth control pills and antibiotic use can be linked to yeast overgrowth with pH imbalance in the vagina.
Start by dealing with the condition internally with diet. Avoid sugary drinks such as sodas, along with too much junk food and sweets. Yeast feeds on sweets. Eat more of a healthy, balanced diet. Drink plenty of water to hydrate the system.
Here are some natural remedies for yeast infections:
1. Apply an organic tampon soaked in Silver Shield (A colloidal silver product by Nature Sunshine). This is soothing and will fight the bad bacteria in the vagina. You can also try tea tree essential oil by adding 2-3 drops to 1/3 cup of warm water to the tampon.
2. Acidophilus is a good bacteria you can take in capsule form. You can also poke a hole in the capsule and insert into the vagina. This too will sooth the burning, itching vagina and help balance the good bacteria.
3. Make a natural douche to rid yeast infection:
aromatherapy recipe for women that is good to rid bacteria and yeast infections is:
- 2 drops rose
- 4 drops lavender
- 2 drops bergamot
in 1 litre of water add to douche/enema pot.
Douche twice a day for a week then reduce to once a week for a month.
I’m too dry “down there.”
When women get to a “particular age” it can be a time of freedom, experiencing sexual activity with no fear of pregnancy when women no longer have menstrual cycles, but it can also be difficult with sex because of dryness. This is caused by drop in estrogen levels. This causes a thinning in the vaginal walls. There are things to help out the situation. You know the old phrase “if you don’t use it you’ll loose it.” It is helpful to stay sexually active. Just as they say it is important for males for prostate health to stay active. Women need it too!
1. Do regular Kegel exercises
2. Balance hormones with natural supplements from Nature Sunshine such as:
- Glandular system pack
- X-Action for Women
- Pro-G-Yam cream (500mg.) - Apply a dime size of the cream in the vagina.
All products mentioned in this article can be purchased at: www.mynsp.com/motherknowsbest.
If you have more questions about female health contact Certified Herbalist and Massage Therapist, Marguerite Wright at: firstname.lastname@example.org.