If you want to skip the drama this holiday season, then this makeup look is perfect for you. A soft, subtle glow to your skin will instantly brighten your face making you look more youthful. One of the key aspects of this look is picking the right bronzer and highlight so that you create just enough dimension to your face. This way when the light falls naturally on you it will brighten up all the high points of the look.
1. Begin by applying a lightweight foundation or tinted moisturizer. In order to achieve that "glowy" look you want to have a dewy finish to your face. It will make it look more radiant.
2. Line your lashes with a warm colored brown liner. Skip the black eye liner here since you want this look to be less dramatic and more natural looking.
3. Blend a soft brown or caramel color eye shadow all over the lid and smudge it into the lash line. You don't want the eyeliner to be visible or have any harsh edges to it.
4. Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of mascara to really open up the eyes.
5. Choose a bronzer 1-2 shades darker than your skin tone and apply it to the hollows of your cheeks. This will bring some warmth to your face and help frame it as well.
6. Apply a highlight color to the tops of your cheekbones, on the brow bone, above the brow bone, down the center of your nose, and on your cupids bow. By highlighting these areas that naturally reflect light, it will give your skin a glow every time light hits it.
7. Apply a creamy nude color to the lips to polish off the look.