Trying to decide what to do today? Want a fun suggestion that even the kids can get in to after school?
January 29th is National Puzzle Day! Do you like jigsaw puzzles or Rubik's cubes? How about word, number, or computer game puzzles? There are even Baltimore themed puzzles! This would be a great excuse to have a little fun as a family and work out your brain at the same time!
- Baltimore Orioles-Rubik's Cube
- Rubik's Cube
- ZOpid Electronic Sudoku with Touch Screen and Back Light
- Infantino My First Puzzles
- Ravensburger 3000 Piece Puzzle - Oceanic Wonders
- Melissa & Doug Farm Cube Puzzle
- ThinkFun Gordians Knot
- P'Kolino P'Kolino Puzzle Stacker
- ThinkFun Fifteen Puzzle
- (Top )Greatest Games 1000 Piece Puzzle - Baltimore Orioles
You can shop for puzzles in many Baltimore retail stores including Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, Kmart, and Kid To Kid.