How do you plan on celebrating National Peanut Butter Day? Whether you like your peanut butter on toast, carrots, apples or celery, this super food has amazing benefits. Below are a few healthy facts:
- Loaded with fat, the GOOD KIND! Heart-healthy monounsaturated fat, also found in avocados.
- Peanut butter is high in potassium that can help prevent arthritis, infertility and cancer.
- Excellent source of protein
- Rich in Fiber
- Energy booster
- Peanut Butter & Strawberry bar
- Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate bar (protein packed!) also comes as a healthy grain bar made of 100% whole grains.
- Peanut Butter Whole Grain Clusters with 5g of protein and gluten free (amazing toping for non-fat greek yogurt).
Another option is making a morning smoothie!
- Teaspoon of peanut butter
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Half a banana and/or protein powder
- Handful of curshed ice
For more info on KIND Bar visit: http://www.kindsnacks.com/
FOR ALL MY FITNESS UPDATES....