If you are in the mood for a delicious beverage, go grab your coffee mug. Hip Hip hooray - Jan. 18 is National Gourmet Coffee Day! Whether you prefer cafe lattes, cappuccinos, frappuccinos or macchiatos, this annual holiday celebrates gourmet coffee in all its glory!
Instead of spending a fortune at one of those expensive coffee joints down the street, why not whip up your own delicious brew from the comfort of your own home with one or two of the recipes listed below? After all, what could be better on a cold winter's day than a warm cup of gourmet coffee to wake up those sleepy taste buds?
15 Gourmet Coffee & Cocktail Recipes
- Andes Mint Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino - 'Nuff said!
- Caramel Macchiato Cappuccino - This 5-star recipe calls for 1 percent milk, cinnamon, espresso and Caramel Macchiato Nestle Coffee-Mate Liquid Coffee Creamer.
- Caramel Latte Macchiato - You'll need caramel and chocolate syrups, Nescafe Dolce Gusto Latte Macchiato milk and coffee capsules for this version.
- Almond Cappuccino - This 5-star drink calls for espresso, foamed milk and DaVinci Gourmet Almond Classic Syrup.
- Homemade Cinnamon Dolce Latte - This delish recipe, from the Farm Girl Gourmet, calls for cinnamon sticks, brown sugar, water, brewed coffee and frothed milk.
- Homemade Cinnamon Dolce Latte - This latte version calls for maple syrup, hot coffee, cream or hot milk, cinnamon and filtered water.
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte - If you love Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte, check out this homemade version.
- Tall White Chocolate Caramel Latte - This 5-star recipe looks and sounds delish!
- Skinny Caramel Macchiato Latte - All the taste without all the guilt!
- Breve Latte - This simple drink calls for espresso and half and half. Voila!
- Cafe Bonbon - You'll need chocolate mint liqueur, whipped cream and a serving of cappuccino for this drink.
- Iced Cafe Mocha - This beverage calls for milk, ice cubes, chocolate ice cream (or frozen yogurt), granulated sugar and Nescafe Taster's Choice House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules.
- Iced Coffee - Check out these two simple-to-make iced coffee versions.
- Bailey's Sundae Coffee Drink - Now we're talking! This drink calls for brewed coffee, French vanilla ice cream and Irish cream liqueur.
- White Russian - This classic drink calls for fresh-brewed coffee, cream, vodka, Kahlua and ice.
Enjoy! Jan. 18 is also Thesaurus Day!