If your taste buds are screamin' for a sweet treat to eat, you're in luck! According to a News Observer article published on Feb. 3, a refreshing food holiday is right around the corner and Americans are in the mood to celebrate! Feb. 6 is National Frozen Yogurt Day and that means one thing - FREE frozen yogurt (FroYo.)
While the origins of this annual event are unknown, this refreshing holiday is celebrated smack dab in the middle of winter.
In honor of National Frozen Yogurt Day, some businesses across the country are celebrating the occasion by giving away free frozen yogurt. Sweet! Regardless of the frigid, snowy weather outside, who can resist a heapin’ helping of cool and creamy deliciousness in a cone or cup, especially when it's free?
Free Frozen Yogurt on National Frozen Yogurt Day 2014
- Pinkberry Free FroYo - Participating Pinkberry stores will be servin' up free small Pinkberry frozen yogurt with your choice of toppings between 3 - 7:00 p.m. on Feb. 6, 2014. Just head on over to Facebook and "like" them for the free offer.
- Menchies Freebie - "Like" them on Facebook and you'll receive a coupon for a Free 6-ounce froyo at participating locations on Feb. 6, 2014. Printable coupon is required (or display on your mobile device.)
- FYI, located in Macomb, IL., will also be celebrating by giving away a free ounce of yogurt with each purchase from 1 - 9:00 p.m. on Feb. 6.
- Yogurtland celebrated National Frozen Yogurt Day early this year. Participating locations gave away free yogurt and toppings from 4 - 7:00 p.m. on Feb. 3, 2014.
Enjoy! Feb. 6 is also Lame Duck Day.
And speaking of sweets....
- The Best Valentine’s Day sayings, quotes & poems for your sweetheart
- Famous Kisses: World's Most Memorable Smooches On and Off-Screen
- Free Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids
- Pretty in Pink Valentine’s Day Fudge – Easy & delicious 2 ingredients fudge recipe
- Printable Valentine’s Day cards for children
- Top 10 most romantic Valentine’s Day movies
- Valentine’s Day: Just -for-fun facts