Hungry Girl also known as Lisa Lillien is the go to option for people across the world for discovering fun light recipes that allows you to enjoy all your favorite foods without stacking on the pounds. Her television show, Hungry Girl, airs on both Food Network and Cooking Channel. A self-proclaimed "mad scientist" in the kitchen, Lisa dishes out guilt-free recipes (easy and delicious ones!), tips & tricks, supermarket finds, and survival guides for real-world eating situations. Lillien has partnered up with Dunkin' Donuts for next "science experiment"!
Dunkin' Donuts offers the Bakery Series, now you can have a your favorite sweet treat and not have to wait on long tedious lines. Enjoy your favorite bakery inspired coffee in the comfort of your own home. Flavors include Cinnamon Coffee Roll, Blueberry Muffin, Carmel Coffee Cake, Chocolate Glazed Donut, Jelly Donut and Old Fashioned Donut.
Hungry Girl has come up with perfect coffee dessert recipes that will leave you feeling satisfied without all the guilt.
Sticky Bun Coffee: The entire recipe is 55 calories with only 5g of sugar.
· 2tbsp fat-free liquid coffee creamer
· ½ tbsp. fat free or low-fat or light caramel dip
· 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
· 1 drop almond extract
· 6 oz. fresh brewed Dunkin' Donuts Cinnamon Coffee Roll Coffee
- Combine all ingredients except coffee in a microwave-safe mug.
- Microwave for 30 seconds or until creamer is hot and caramel dip has melted. Mix throughly.
- Add Coffee, stir well and enjoy!
White Chocolate Glazed Donut Coffee: 80 Calories with 6.5 g of sugar.
· 2 tbsp. fat-tree liquid coffee creamer
· 2 tsp. white chocolate chips
· 6 oz. fresh brewed Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut Coffee
· 1 packet no-calorie sweetener
· 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
· 1 drop vanilla extract
- Combine creamer and white chocolate chips in a microwave safe mug. Microwave for 1 minute or until creamer is hot and chips are melted. Mix until both contents are blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir well and enjoy!
For more information visit www.hungry-girl.com
NY Fitness Examiner Notes: You can try natural sugar or brown sugar; this might change the calorie content.
FOR ALL MY FITNESS UPDATES....