Get your caffeine buzz for free on Sunday, September 29, 2013 -- that's National Coffee Day here in the U.S., which means national coffee chains will be giving away free cups of joe, free coffee creamer, and other great caffeinated options.
Here are the best picks for National Coffee Day 2013 freebies for bargain hunters. Most are available while supplies last, so get there earlier rather than later to snag your free stuff.
Best freebies and deals for National Coffee Day 2013
- Dunkin Donuts -- Download the free mobile app and score a coupon for a free small hot or iced coffee, good on National Coffee Day only. You can also sign up for Dunkin UpDDate and score a free medium coffee or drink, just for joining!
- Einstein Bros Bagels -- Buy any coffee drink and get a second one for free with coupon September 27 - 29, 2013.
- IKEA -- Free coffee samples all day. Plus, go back to the furnishing mega-store to celebrate National Cinnamon Roll Day on October 4, and score more free samples and coupons!
- International Delight coffee creamer -- Enter the ID Facebook contest for your chance to win a free case of Pumpkin Pie Spice coffee creamer! 100 cases will be given away; even if you don't win, you'll still be mailed a coupon for a free bottle of coffee creamer to use at your local grocery store.
- Krispy Kreme -- Get a regular small coffee for free, or a specialty coffee (think mochas and pumpkin spice lattes) for just $1.
- Starbucks -- Swing by any company-owned store for a free sample of their new Ethiopia blend coffee. Rumor has it baristas will be giving away a free mug to anyone who buys a one-pound bag of the Ethiopia coffee that day as well.