If your taste buds are screamin' for a treat to eat, you're in luck. According to a Nashville Scene article published on Feb. 7, a very tasty food holiday is right around the corner and Americans are ready to celebrate. Feb. 9, 2014, is National Bagel Day and that means one thing - free bagels!
Folks have been enjoying these donut-shaped rolls for centuries. Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, today's bagels are available in a variety of flavors. Not just for breakfast anymore, bagels can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner or for a snack.
In honor of National Bagel Day, some businesses across the nation are giving away free and/or nearly free bagels in honor of the delicious occasion.
Free Bagels Across America
- Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. will be offering not one, not two, but THREE FREE bagels (with purchase) at participating locations on Feb. 9, 2014.
- Bagels & Brew will also be servin' up FREE GOURMET bagels to hungry customers this year. Just stop by on Feb. 9 and get your freebie, no purchase necessary. But hurry - this offer is good only while supplies last. One freebie per person.
- Balsam Bagels will also be giving away free bagel topped with a dollop of your favorite cream cheese from 7 - 3: 00 p.m. on Feb. 9, 2014.
- Thomas' will be giving away 100,000 free samples of its bagels this year in honor of National Bagel Day "through a series of events and an online sweepstakes" over six days in six cities. Visit the site for more information.
- The Best Valentine’s Day sayings, quotes & poems for your sweetheart
- Famous Kisses: World's Most Memorable Smooches On and Off-Screen
- Free Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids
- Pretty in Pink Valentine’s Day Fudge – Easy & delicious 2 ingredients fudge recipe
- Printable Valentine’s Day cards for children
- Top 10 most romantic Valentine’s Day movies
- Valentine’s Day: Just -for-fun facts