Fans were shocked by a NASCAR Talladega fan death that happened recently. On Oct. 21, The Poch Times reported that over the weekend a fan took a trip to the race and was even staying there camping out. The motor home was parked inside the speedway.
The man was found inside of his motor home unresponsive. He was found by his wife and a friend when they went into the camper. He is the second person to die this year at Talledega. Another man died back in May when he accidentally drowned in a creek near the track.
The woman was taken to a hospital in Birmingham. At this time, they have not released the name of the woman or the fan who died at NASCAR Talladega. It was shocking to hear that this happened, but they are blaming a suspected carbon monoxide leak in the motor home and not something that was going on at the track. More information will continue to come out as they are able to inspect the vehicle more.