Namco Bandai announced today a set of five exclusive character outfits which will be part of a costume DLC pack given fans who pre-order a copy of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 at select retailers. Costumes include:
- Naruto will be playable in Samurai armor.
- The fifth Hokage from the hidden village of the Leaf, Tsunade, will be playable in a swimsuit costume.
- The Uchiha survivor will slash his way with a top notch Japanese Kimono.
- Sakura will be playable in a typical Japanese school uniform.
- A special costume will let you play Itachi dressed in his ANBU outfit.
For more information on where to pre-order as well as the contents of the Will of Fire and True Despair special editions of the game, visit www.naruto-storm3.com.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is scheduled to be released in North America on March 5th, 2013 and then across Europe and in Japan on March 8th. It will be available on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles.