Love to work out and have your pampering too? Napa Valley’s Meadowood spa has you covered with its lattest promotion, the "2014 – Healthiest Year Yet! special that gives you a chance to utilize the resort's vast acreage, while working out with an Eco-Fitness class team member. The spa is tailoring exercises to match each participant with a training session complete with a personalized fitness assessment and "Prescription" to help keep the momentum going after your visit. It also includes unlimited fitness classes and sports on the property.
Package details include:
- Two nights' stay in a Meadowood guest room with a deep soaking tub
- 90-minute Tailored Eco-Fitness Class such as a warm-up, easy movements and stretching to start; hike miles of trails throughout the resort; stop along the way for shoulder presses and tricep exercises; bicep curls along the mountain ridge overlooking St. Helena; interval training; sprint work or jump skips at the base of the hill to finish
- 90-minute Fitness Assessment & "Prescription" (Includes personal training)
- Unlimited Fitness Classes: Cardio Strength Training; Zumba; Flow Yoga; and more!
- Unlimited Meadowood sports: Tennis, Golf, Croquet, Swimming
- Meadowood Garden Juice Blend, specially prepared for you after one workout of your choice
Rates start $1800 per couple. Call (855) 625-7546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
This is a fabulous fit for wine lovers because you can do all your exercise in the morning and then feel guilt-free to visit tasting rooms all over the Napa Valley.