Nad's Hair Removal products have been around since 1992 and can be purchased at all major retail outlets, including CVS, Duane Reade, Harmon's, Kroger, Rite Aid, Target, Ulta, Walgreens and Walmart. They are relatively easy to use, have no obnoxious or frightening aromas and are surprisingly painless.
However, all products listed here require more than one application and they leave behind a somewhat thick layer of sticky goo. But, there is no pain or considerable frustration involved. Nothing smells so awful that you would wish to be near a toilet when you are exposed to it and there is no layer of goo which is so painfully difficult or too tedious to deal with that you would require therapy afterwards. It's all pretty basic, in fact.
- Body Wax Strips ($6.99 - 20 strips) and ($7.99 - 24 strips)
- Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper ($8.99) is equiped with gel, via a precision applicator
- Facial Wax Strips ($4.99 - 20 strips) and ($5.99 - 24 strips)
- Natural Hair Removal Gel Kit ($9.99)
- Nose Wax for Men & Women ($19.95) has the Nad's SAFETIP applicator & sensitive hard wax
©Ginae B. McDonald. All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA Examiner.com.
Follow me on Facebook
The author receives no compensation from any firm for the above recommendation and is not responsible for any effects, positive or negative, that may occur.