The Husson Eagles men's basketball team won their final nine games of the regular season to clinch the top spot in the North Atlantic Conference.
The Eagles clinched the spot when they defeated Thomas 104-70 on Sunday afternoon.
Husson (23-2/17-1) will host Johnson State in a NAC quarterfinal game on Tuesday evening.
Husson defeated Johnson State twice during the regular season.
Castleton finishes as the number two seed.
Castleton enters the tournament on a seven game winning streak. They have averaged 121.5 points during their current streak.
Thomas will travel to Lyndon State for a quarterfinal contest.
The Terriers and Hornets split during the regular season.
Thomas won by 27 on their home court. Lyndon State won by 29 when they hosted Thomas.
University of Maine at Farmington will travel to Colby-Sawyer for a quarterfinal match-up on Tuesday night.
The Beavers lost two close regular season games against Colby-Sawyer.
NAC tournament schedule
Quarterfinals- Tuesday, February 25th
- G1- #8 Johnson State 55 (3-15) @ #1 Husson 88 (17-1)- 7:30 p.m.
- G2- #5 Thomas 59 (11-7) @ #4 Lyndon State 91(12-6)- 6 p.m.
- G3- #7 New England College 88 (5-13) @ #2 Castleton 128 (16-2)- 7:30 p.m.
- G4- #6 UMF 80 (9-9) @ #3 Colby-Sawyer 61 (13-5)- 7:30 p.m.
Semifinals- Friday, February 28th- @ Husson
- G5- Husson VS Lyndon State- 8 p.m.
- G6-Castleton VS UMF- 6 p.m.
Championship- Saturday, March 1st- @ Husson
- G7- G5 winner VS G6 winner