On March 6, Mysteryland, the world’s longest-running electronic dance music festival announced its full lineup of EDM artists set to perform over the course of Memorial Day Weekend Friday, May 23 – Sunday, May 25 in Bethel Woods New York, home to the legendary 1969 Woodstock.
Making its historic debut on U.S. soil, the lineup will feature the best talent in the industry, making the inaugural edition of Mysteryland, a special one. The three-day event will host a plethora of ‘A-listers’ and up-and-comers including: Kaskade, Steve Aoki, Nicky Romero, Showtek, NERVO, and Fedde Le Grand amongst many others.
Delivering three days of programming, over 200 renowned artists, seven distinct musical arenas, and a myriad of famous stage-productions and shows, Mysteryland has easily become one of the most ground-breaking festivals due to its diverse environments coupled with cutting-edge music and art installations.
Friday, May 23:
- Friday the festivities will kick-off as the Holy Ground camping site is opened. Campers will receive special pre-party treatment hosted by Nicky Romero’s growing label, ‘Protocol Recordings.’
Saturday, May 24:
- Saturday, Mysteryland veteran Steve Aoki will close the main stage, followed by performances by Nicky Romero, Showtek, NERVO, Fedde Le Grand and more.
Sunday, May 25:
- Sunday will close out the weekend with performances by Grammy Award nominee Kaskade, Moby, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Dillon Francis, and Flosstradamus.
- The legendary Sunday School Mini-Fest will be making its way to the festival grounds as it hosts the best in underground talent including techno artists Dubfire, Joris Voorn, and Chris Liebing to name a few.
- The Mini-Fest will also include a special “Vinyl Only” tent to create a more intimate club environment that brings back the scene’s sound and lost art-form along with it. Artists featured here include: Carl Craig and Dutch legend Dimitri, a 20th OVUM label anniversary with Josh Wink, Lee Foss, Soul Clap, and Victor Calderone and more.
Mysteryland USA will take place on Saturday, May 24 and Sunday, May 25, with the campgrounds opening on Friday, May 23. Limited on-site camping will be available on the sacred grounds of ’69 Woodstock at the Holy Ground campsite featuring the exclusive Friday night pre-party. Additional off-site camping will be offered through a local partner program.
Phase Two of the Mysteryland ticket sales start Tuesday, March 11, at 10 a.m. EST via Mysteryland.us. General Admission (Nomad) and VIP (Bohemian Premium) tickets are available for both single day and weekend tickets. Limited on-site and off-site camping is also on sale with premiere Mysteryland B’n’B VIP tents almost sold out. For more info on ticketing and camping options, please go to the FAQ.
- Venue: Bethel Woods Center for The Arts
- Date: May 24-25, 2014 (Memorial Day Weekend 2014)
- Address: Bethel Woods, New York
- Age: 21+