What ‘breaking news’ should the ill-informed public expect in October? Recently, Donald Trump told Fox News that something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. No clues forthcoming there.
- Be sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE updates from author. Share with family and friends.
On Tuesday, August 13, 2013, Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota gave an update on information uncovered by the Senators National Preparedness Research with regard to FEMA, Region III (Washington, DC, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia).
FEMA has placed orders, all to be delivered by October 1, for the following:
- More than $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals delivered to Region III
- 22 million pouches of emergency water delivered to Region III
- $11 million in antibiotics delivered to FEMA Region III
- FEMA also ordered $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals for delivery to Austin, Texas, by October 1.
What is FEMA preparing for in Region III and in Texas? Why all the emphasis on the mid-Atlantic area? Why must supplies be delivered and tasks completed by October 1?
- Training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS (386,000 troops) to learn urban warfare, English, and US weapons systems, beginning in July and completed by October 1.
- World Health Organization held an emergency meeting (second time in its history) to discuss MERS Coronavirus and determined that a vaccine MUST be in place by October 1.
- 2,800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1.
NORCOMM’s annual training for civil unrest will be suspended until Sept 27, when it will be performed in northeast coastal areas of the U.S, and from Sept 28 to Nov 5, no military leave will be allowed for US troops.
Are the elite concerned about "breaking news in October"? It would seem so, as people in positions of power are resigning en mass, many for reasons of poor health, or for no good reason at all. Read: ‘Elite Exodus’ rekindles with upsurge in resignations: They have high hopes
In Canada, Prime Minister Stephen Harper is seeking prorogation of Parliament with plans to kick off fall session with an October "throne speech," meaning Parliament will not sit again until after the throne speech in October (date to be announced).
Do the mysterious mid-Atlantic events provide a clue as the FEMA's purchases for Region III? For one thing, a silent, mysterious plague, classified by NOAA as an "unusual mortality event" is claiming the lives of scores of bottlenose dolphins, with dead or dying dolphins washing up on beaches from New Jersey to Virginia. Researchers say this is an ominous sign and the mass death numbers continue to climb.
Why is FEMA purchasing millions of dollars worth of supplies to be delivered by October 1? What ‘breaking news’ should an ill-informed public expect in October? Are the two connected? Clues abound.