Summary: In “Seeing Double,” Josh Altman works with two Hollywood hotties and Josh Flagg hires identical blonde twin assistants. Other 2-cent highlights:
- Madison’s angry alpha male client from last week dumps him for not getting a car in addition to the house in his real estate purchase. Sounds reasonable.
- Altman co-lists a property with delicious Mauricio from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” They end up being doubly delicious together, dressed to impressed and being all “ummm” and “hold on” at the same time on the phone. So cute. Even cuter was the phone call Altman gets from a very sexy-sounding woman: “Hi baby, how are you?” “Mom, I’ll call you later!” Wah wah.
- Grandmother Flagg convinces Josh to hire an assistant. But not someone with dirty fingernails, she cautions. Josh heeds this advice and hires two clean-looking blonde assistants, who are actually really smart.
- Altman heads out to one of Madison’s properties in Malibu with his client, Maks of “Dancing With the Stars! Josh and Maks pooh-pooh the property for being overpriced.
- To double your pleasure, we see the appearance of not one, but two, visions of hairy chests courtesy of the lovely Joshes. First we see a sun-kissed Flagg on the balcony with at least three buttons undone and a whole wealth of fur exposed. Then we see Altman, with the radiance of the California sun and Mauricio warming him, and his shock of chesty hair.
Did you all take notice of the Joshes’ chest appearances? What were your highlights from this week’s “Million Dollar Listing”?