2013 was an interesting year for me in regards to beauty products. I have had my fair share of misses, but I have also had some favorites as well. Here are my top 10 favorite beauty products of 2013. Let's count them down, shall we?
1. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation: This full coverage foundation powder has been a favorite of mine for almost 4 years. I have tried other powders, but always seem to go back to this one.
2. MAC Pro Longwear concealer: When I first discovered this concealer, I watched a Youtuber use this as a foundation. It is full coverage and blends into the skin beautifully.
3. Milani Liquid-Like eye liner pencil: I have this eye liner in two colors, which is blue and black. They are very pigmented and last all day.
4. MAC Prep+Prime Lip: If you have problems with your lipstick feathering or bleeding outside the lip line, this one is for you. This product will not only fill in those pesky lines, but will keep your lip color looking its best all day or night.
5. Loreal True Match powder: If you are on a budget and looking for a powder to compliment your foundation, then this one is for you. It is a great natural medium buildable coverage powder.
6. Sally Girl mini lip gloss wand: For $.99, you can easily own all of the colors in this moisturizing lip gloss line from Sally Girl. It is very inexpensive and is for the girl on the go!
7. Revlon ColorStay foundation: This foundation has been out for years and never seem to disappoint. It is one of my holy grail liquid foundations.This foundation has a up to 24 hour wear time (even though I do not know who wears foundation this long), and it literally lasts the whole day with very few touch ups. It is available in Normal/Dry and Combination/Oily. I have both formulas and my preferred formula is Combination/Oily even though I did not find a difference in either formula.
8. Black Opal Even True Flawless Skin liquid makeup: This foundation is full coverage and very natural when applied to the skin. This is another one of my holy grail foundations. All you need after this foundation is a light translucent powder to set and you are good to go for most of the day.
9. Nivea A Kiss Of Shimmer Radiant lip care SPF 10: We all know we need SPF for our lips too! I was truly surprised with this lip balm. I was expecting just a lip balm with a tiny bit of shimmer in it, but the pink color is very pigmented. It is beautiful on its own and I carry this in my purse. I never leave home without it.
10. Jordana Best Lash Extreme volumizing mascara: This mascara does exactly what it say it does. For a drugstore mascara, it does give you the most beautiful lashes for a very low price. I find myself picking up this mascara then any other ones I own and I am very picky about mascaras.
Well, that is it for my top 10 beauty products for 2013. Have you had some favorites this year? Leave a comment below!