1. Nerium AD - If you are going to listen to me about anything,, this is the product to try. It has done so much for not only my skin, but for so many people I know. It has transformed their skin right before my eyes. Using this process consistently has allowed me to skip steps, which saves me money and time. I use to use primer religiously, but this product has allowed me to skip that entirely.
2. Channel Aqua- This is one product area that I have explored thoroughly!!! I'm the goldilocks of face makeup! Not to thick, not too little coverage and the texture is jusssst right;)
To set the expectation of what I look forward to in a foundation/ tinted moisturizer I want coverage that will minimize a blemish when I have them but with the great coverage I do NOT want a THICK product that feels heavy.
This product is all that and it ads the most fresh and dewy glow to your perfected skin!
3. Channel Soleil- I'm a HUGE iridescent, glowing, dewy skin girl! I add this to my channel aqua everyday even in winter!
4. MAC contour in medium dark - You all know how I feel about the necessity of contour by now. I have found this shade to be the most flattering on fair skin types.
5. NARS Blush Orgasm - this color is amazing as it leaves you with incredible color as if you, well... The great news is it has been so popular they have made it in other formulas other than the original powder. You can now find it in blush stick!! So enjoy your next....
6. MAC eye shadow omega for brows - I naturally have light eyebrows and I was taught early on by a makeup magician to fill them in. It seems lately the brands are reinventing and pushing the brow pencils. I am a believer and devoted user to 2 brow fillers.
MAC Omega shadow is the perfect brow brown for me as a blonde and doesn't leave a green, ashy or gray color. I always use a thin angled brush to apply as well as a bit of water for staying power as well as precision!
7. Dior brow pencil - Holy cow!!! This guy is incredible!!! It's one color pencil but matches the color of your brows somehow!
8. MAC Shadows - I have used these since I started taking make up seriously. I am always going back to MAC because I love the pigments in the shadow and they last all day without touch up.
9. MAC liquid eyeliner - will look at name but light ivory all over color will work from mac
Hands down the best for precision. I feel like it literally makes the line for you. So beginners, go for it!
10. Mascara- bottom lashes only Great Lengths and Lash extensions by Carmen's beauty room
I have been getting eye lash extensions for 5 years now that is how much I love them, so I skip the whole mascara process except for my bottom lashes, which this is perfect for!
11. Laura Mercier Illuminator - It is the product that will give you skin from a magazine. It gives the perfect combo of shine and dewiness without looking fake or sparkly. Other types of illuminator draw attention to everything that you do not want to highlight, but this one brings out the natural beauty in your skin.
12. MAC Fan Fare Lipstick - It is the best shade ever! I love this shade because bold lips are on trend for the spring and this is a brighter pink but also perfect for every day wear.