Skip to main content
  1. News
  2. Business & Finance
  3. Industry

My Ex Took my Stocks!

See also

When getting a divorce, a court can order that stock options maturing after your divorce but acquired during the marriage can be divided by the divorce court. If you own stock and are thinking about or are going through a divorce, you can contact our office at 816-524-4949. To read about a case on stock options, check out: Missouri Court of Appeals, Southern District- SD32620.

Visit our website at



  • Sterling loses Clippers
    Donald Sterling loses big in court with no option for an appeal
  • Russia violating arms treaty?
    Russia is testing a long-range missile which violates an INF arms treaty
    World News
  • Ebola outbreak
    The Ebola epidemic in West Africa has proven to be quite difficult to contain
    Health News
  • Virginia same-sex marriage
    The ban on same-sex marriage is ruled unconstitutional in Virginia
    US News
  • Abigail Hernandez suspect
    A suspect is in police custody for the disappearance of Abigail Hernandez
  • Bachelorette finale
    'The Bachelorette' is in the books, which lucky guy got Andi's final rose?