A side from the white, that filled spring 2013’s collections there comes the nude, camel, coffee or cream tones; who may not still be a super hot trend but have become a classic in every girls wardrobe and therefore we must honor.
These neutral colors are a key element on any outfit; you can match them with any other color you desire or keep them on from head to toe. Don’t be scared of these hues, they flatter every type of skin tone and even enhance that tan you earned during those holiday vacations at the beach.
When in doubt, opt for a pair of nude pumps to pair up with that turquoise dress; or add lashings of fake tan layers to that casual outfit; even an all nude look can work with or without accessories, but if you want to take it a bit further then add golden cuffs, necklace and rings to the package.
Remember, whenever you are having a fashion crisis about mixing and matching colors, stick to neutrals such as black, gray, white or in this case, nude. Browse at the gallery of images for great items in such natural color or click the links below for even more choices.
GET THE LOOK:
- Old Navy Womens Lightweight Graphic Sweaters: $24.94
- Madden Girl - Ursey (Nude): $39.99
- Apricot Pointed Toe Ankle Strap PU Leather Woman's High Heels: $46.99
- Dramatic Monologue Dress: $57.99
- Tinley Road Vegan Leather Mini Skirt: $79.00
- Sequin lace prom dress: $79.00
- ASOS HONG KONG Heeled Sandals with Metal Trim: $79.16
- Winged Pushlock Tote: $90.00
- Sam Edelman Perry Wrap Strap Booties: $122.50
- House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea Sunglasses in Nude: $139.00
- Liya Leather Ankle Strap Pumps: $495.00
- Lace-sleeved fine-knit wool-blend sweater: $510.04
- Valentino 'Rockstud' T-Strap Pump: $895.00