Fashion wants you to travel all the way back to the past, to the 60’s decade to be exact. Absorb Twiggy’s spirit and get yourself one of those mini dresses she used to vividly wear, because this spring comes advertising a new trend: the micro dress.
You’ll spot a variety of options in this "fun-sized" dress, from Moschino to D&G, they both featured their own versions of the 60’s micro dresses: floral printed, solid colored, with ruffles on the bottom, little pockets on the waistline, etcetera.
Lose and naïf, this dress can be worn with a pair of flats by day and platforms by night, accessorize with chunky necklaces or floppy hats and become the new Swinging London Mod girl of the season.
WHERE TO BUY:
- Insert Collar Mini Dress: $68.00
- MINKPINK Spot On Mini Dress: $80.00
- Bec & Bridge Palazzo Mini Dress: $210.00
- ISSA Flare Sleeve Printed Dress: $237.50
- Shakuhachi Acid Bloom Kick Out Dress at Free People: $280.00
- Milly Joselyn Beaded Dress: $292.50
- Jenni Kayne Cut Edge Leather Dress: $298.50
- Badgley Mischka Collection One Shoulder Mini Dress: $300.00
- Dion Lee Line Inset Pleat Dress: $301.50
- RED Valentino Drop Waist Dress: $495.00