Fringe is no longer just for the 20's parties or hippie-esque music fests; this string trim popped up everywhere at the Fashion Shows. Altuzarra, Phillip Lim, Tibi, The Row; you name it; they all presented their own particular way of taking the fringe effect out for a dance.
How to wear:
- Fringed garments are a statement piece. Try to wear one at a time; if it is a necklace, a skirt or an entire dress, don't pair them with more fringed garments.
- Glam up a solid color-basic look with a fringed accessory: a fringed clutch, fringed boots or a fringed necklace.
- Be careful when you send these items to the laundry room. Fringed clothing should be carefully hand washed or dry cleaned.
Buy the trend:
- Coco's Fortune Fringe Strap Dress: $34.25
- Renee London Tank With Fringing: $39.93
- Goldie Blazer With Fringing: $50.82
- Steve Madden BFringy Fringe Tote: $59.95
- Urban originals vegan crossbody bag: $68.00
- Glamorous vegan leather dress: $89.00
- Reverse Fringe-Back Vegan Leather Moto Jacket: $99.00
- Womens Fringe Hood Cardigan: $99.95
- Womens Faded Love Fringe Pant: $118.00
- Maheya Solid Fringe Tunic: $130.00
- Womens Leather Fringe Harness: $228.00
- Womens Fortune Fringe Crossbody: $395.00
- Womens Flapping My Fringe Dress: $400.00