Quality cosmetic products are usually very expensive. You are so luck if you are one of those few people who do not need to put on make up to accentuate her features or hide her flaws. For us normal human beings, we need make up to bring out our innate beauty and, for some, to be confident enough to flaunt it.
Usually, we spend a lot of money for makeup products that they do not really get to finish. Most women end up buying new makeup products before using up their previously bought one. It is a waste of money. For thrifty girls out there who want to use up their makeup products to its full potential, here are tips on how you can turn your make up into multi-purpose products.
1. Running low on blush? Fret not! Why not try using your lipstick as a blush color. Apply lipstick on the back of your hand to warm it up. Use your blush brush or ring finger to gather the product from the back of your hand and apply it on the apples of your cheeks. Make sure you apply evenly.
2. Only have pencil eyeliner? Warm up the tip liner using a hair dryer and apply it like you would a gel liner.
3. Don’t have eye shadow with you? Double up your pencil eyeliner as an eye shadow. Simply heat it up using hair dryer and apply product on your eyelids. Make sure you melt the product well so that it can be blended easily. This trick will work well with colored eyeliners.
4. Don’t have falsies? Put apply more than one coat of mascara to achieve those instantly bigger bolder eyes.
5. Don’t have dry shampoo? Apply loose powder on your scalp to absorb the oil. Make sure to get the powder off after.
Looking gorgeous does not mean having to spend so much.