Muesli-iKon is a brand of muesli that is crunchy and has a more unique healthier blend than other muesli products on the market.
Juggling between her professional career as a lawyer, a loving wife, and an entrepreneur; Adams has paved the way to becoming a testimony to thousands of Muesli-iKon fans nationwide. Adams got fit and lost weight with her own product.
Add some muesli to a batter for muffins and you have a high fiber snack or dessert.
Muesli-iKon: Vigor corn bread muffins
3/4 cup of Muesli from Muesli-iKon (original mix)
1 cup of corn meal
1/2 cup of sifted rice flour
1/4 cup of protein powder
1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of kosher salt
1/2 cup of plain vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup of raw organic honey
1 1/2 cups of almond milk
1/2 cup of sunflower oil
Large 10 ounce muffin molds or pan
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients together; muesli, corn meal, rice flour, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Use the back of a ladle to create a sink hole in the center of the mixing bowl containing the dry ingredients.
4. Add the yogurt, honey, milk, and sunflower oil to the center of the bowl.
5. Start to slowly fold and mix the batter until smooth. (note: if batter appears too thick add a little more almond milk).
6. Use large tin muffin cups to create muffins.
7. Lightly grease large muffin cups with sunflower oil.
8. Fill 10 ounce muffin cups halfway; do not overfill.
9. Bake muffins for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.