"Go put on your muck boots!"
Reminds me of childhood in upstate New York where the elements were tough! Winter started early and dragged on forever! A few essential items were -- snowpants, long underwear, and muck boots! duh!
But then I became an adult and Muck Boots were just not the fashion trend I wanted to be making! But thankfully these boots have been giving a mature adult facelift and now are quite cute!
Introducing the Pacy, a riding boot inspired look that is high performance!
Just a few of those features include:
- An equestrian boot with a stretch-fit top line binding that snugs the calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Additional Achilles reinforcement for added protection
- Durable, lightweight rubber outsole
- Wide-cut heel base for stability
- Comfortable in sub-freezing to 85 ºF
These boots are available in women's sizes 5-11, in high or mid height and come in a multitude of colors including Black/Black, Chocolate or Greg/Navy.
Definitely worth a second look!
To learn more about this and other styles for men, women, and kids visit www.muckbootcompany.com