"Seeing Django reignited my desire to kill white people," said "Flex."
The tweet had been deleted, but many more were available.
"After watching Django, all I wanna do is shoot white people," another person said.
"We need a modern dy django to kill some white people (sic)," tweeted another.
"After watching Django all I want to do is eat baked beans and biscuits and shoot white people for money," said "Rusty Nail."
In all, Twitchy posted 13 tweets expressing a racist desire to murder white people.
"This weekend, go see 'Django'. I still can't get this movie outta my head- & I don't want to! Ignore all nonsense u've heard bout 'violence,' (sic)" Moore tweeted, despite warnings from critics.
"There's enough gun violence in the film to make the movie Scarface look like a Disney adventure," Leslie Sisman wrote at the Huffington Post, and Chiderah Monde of the New York Daily News called it “this season’s bloodiest movie…”
- Jamie Foxx on killing white people in new movie: 'How great is that?'
- Liberal graffiti states desire of leftists: ‘Kill all Republicans’
- Sheriff: Inmates using Journal News gun owner map to threaten guards
- FBI: More people killed with hammers, clubs, fists than with rifles, shotguns
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Jamie Foxx calls Barack Obama 'our lord and savior'
- Liberal talk show hosts display hatred on radio and television
- Hollywood kills Tea Partiers, Christians in movie 'God Bless America'
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members after NRA press conference (Video)
- Actress Marg Helgenberger: ‘One can only hope’ NRA members are shot dead
- Democratic Party leader: Call to shoot NRA members not a death threat
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?