Beginning today, customers with a Moto X from AT&T can download a new software update that includes several significant enhancements.
The customizable Moto X is the first smartphone designed by you, assembled in the USA and only available at AT&T. The update will boost the core functions of the phone while enhancing the already robust user experience of the Moto X smartphone.
New Moto X upgrades include:
- Improved capture of natural light (auto-white balance) and color accuracy for more precise exposure in outdoor and backlit scenes
- Faster touch-to-focus time and reduced unnecessary refocusing in low light or scenes with continuous motion
- Faster response and improved accuracy when using Touchless Control and easier set up and training of the “Ok Google Now” trigger
- Better transfer of content from an old Android phone to your Moto X using Motorola Migrate
- Fixed issue that sometimes prevented a lost phone from reporting its location
- Fixed issue that sometimes caused the phone to read out text messages and announce calls when not in Drive mode
- Fixed issue that sometimes resulted in choppy audio being heard by the person you’re talking with on your Moto X
For a successful install, it’s recommended the phone have at least a 50% charged battery and have an active data connection.
If you have a Moto X, you should see a notification that your update is available for download. Follow the prompts to download and install it. You can also go to the Settings Icon in the apps menu > About Phone > System updates > Download > Install. Once the update is installed your phone will re-start automatically.
For more information please visit here.