Moto X, the only smartphone that's specially designed by the user (designed and assembled in the USA), is now available at all major U.S. carriers such as AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon. The Black and white devices are available at Republic Wireless and U.S. Cellular.
The Moto X makes a great gift this holiday because it's one of the best Google smartphones to date! As a refresher, other great Google devices are the Droid RAZR Maxx, Droid RAZR HD, Droid RAZR M, Droid Ultra and Droid Mini.
Many people like to recognized for their own individual style, and feel a sense of pride when they're seen with a unique smartphone. The Moto X by Motomaker allows you to express yourself by customizing your smartphone (choose colors for the back, front, accent and case colors) with 2,000+ possibilities to choose from!
Display is 4.7" (L 2.57", W .4", H 4.88") and weighing at 4.6 ounces, its ergonomic design is one of its best strengths (curved back, slim feel, very easy to hold especially for those with smaller hands). It runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), processor speed is 1.7GHz, and users can choose memory size of 16GB or 32GB, add a name or greeting that appears when turning on device, choose own wallpaper and pre-sync it with user's own Google account.
Moto X owners get an extra 50GB of Google Drive storage FREE for two years to safely keep and share photos, documents and other files (in addition to the standard 15GB)! The Moto X can respond to users' voice (no touching required to make calls, send texts, play songs or ask a question and get an answer back), instantly becomes a camera with two twists of the wrist (its two megapixel front facing camera is perfect for "selfies"), and discreetly alerts of notifications without draining its long lasting battery (2200 mAh. Mixed usage up to 24 hours). Good news for serious gamers, Moto X is great for playing some of the most intensive games without heating up, thanks its amazing battery life and its lower powered dual core processor.
Also, Motorola’s Advanced Technologies and Projects (ATAP) group teamed up with award-winning animators to create a first-of-its kind interactive storytelling experience designed for mobile. It’s not a utility for work or a game to win - it’s a place you can explore, enjoy and stay awhile (comes in very handy when waiting for the bus, subway or waiting at the airport when your flight's delayed). Feel free to check out the first of these Motorola Spotlight Stories, “Windy Day,” on Moto X. Just look for the red hat app to launch the experience. Visit Motorola Blog and Motorola Spotlight Stories for additional information.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Technology 1, 4.0 LE + EDR
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/g/b/n/ac (dual band capable), mobile hotspot
- Networks: GSM/GPRS/EDGE - UMTS/HSPA + up to 42 Mbps - CDMA/EVDO Rev. A (CDMA model only) - 4G LTE
- 2G/2.5G GSM/GPRS/EDGE bands: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G UMTS bands: 850/900/ AWS/1900/2100 MHz with HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps (B5/B8/B4/B2/B1)
- 4G LTE bands: (GSM Unlocked model only) 700/AWS/1900MHz (B17/B4/B2)
- Display: 4.7" AMOLED (RGB) / HD 720p
- Operating system: Android 4.2.2
- Size: Width 65.3mm; Height 129.4mm
- Weight: 130G
- Curve: 5.7 -10.4mm
- Battery type: 2200 mAh. Mixed usage up to 24 hours
- Rear-Facing Camera: 10MP CLEAR PIXEL (RGBC) - Quick Capture – LED flash – 1080p HD video (30 fps) – 4X digital zoom – Slow motion video – Burst mode – Auto HDR – Panorama – Tap to focus
- Camera (Front): 2MP 1080p HD video.
- Technology, architecture: Motorola X8 Mobile Computing System which includes a software optimized Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (1.7GHz Dual-Core Krait CPU, quad-core Adreno 320 GPU), a natural language processor and a contextual computing processor