This Fall, I attended an event for someone who recently launched their new Motives® for La La beauty business. Following a brief presentation, the guests were able to ask questions, play with/blend colors, learn proper makeup application, color matching and more. It was a hit! The perfect Girl's Night In.
I'm usually a nude girl, when it comes to lip shades, but decided to jump out there and try something different. I chose a deep, purple-pinkish shade of Motives® for La La Mineral Lip Shine called 'Flirt'. It's a color with a lot of "pop", but not too loud or distracting. It gets prettier with every application, yet one application is usually enough. I like it a lot.
So far, no cons. Some definite pros are:
- Convenient Container (Fits comfortably in my pocket and wristlet.)
- Even Application (Just 1-2 swipes and you're good to go.)
- Glossy Finish (Long-lasting, high shine.)
- Great Color Selection (Plenty to choose from.)
- Moisturizing (Smooth and not sticky!)
- Pleasant Tasting (A pretty plain, doesn't clash with food and beverage.)
- True To Color (What you see is what you get)
Runway, Soho Pink and Drama Queen are a few other pretty shades to consider.
Peace. Love. Lip gloss.
Budgeting? 'DC Cheap Eats': Ways to pinch pennies, save a buck and enjoy good food and beverage!
Still hungry? 'DC Tapas': Appreciate the fine art of making a meal out of appetizers, desserts and mock/cocktails!
Gotta get glam/grand? 'DC Beauty Products': Rave reviews for Guys and Dolls!