1. Deadly Stakes: A Novel by J.A. Jance - This is the latest Ali Reynolds novel.
2. Buddhist Boot Camp by Timber Hawkeye - The book has short and simple chapters that can be read in any order to help train the mind and do good.
3. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - This is the second book in the Caster Chronicles series.
4. Paper Towns by John Green - This is a young adult mystery novel set in Orlando.
5. Life of Pi by Yann Martel - This is a novel about a son of a zookeeper ending up lost at sea with zoo animals on a lifeboat. The book was recently made into a movie.
6. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - This is the first book in the Caster Chronicles series.
7. Flight Behavior: A Novel by Barbara Kingsolver - This novel is about a farm wife discovering what appears to be a lake of fire.
8. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare - This is the first book in The Mortal Instruments series.
9. Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson - In this Alex Cross novel, Cross tries to solve three murders and does not notice he is also being investigated.
10. Les Misérables by Victor Hugo - This is a classic French novel. A new film based on it was recently released in theaters.