Have a Valentine but don't have allot of extra cash ? Don't worry, I have a valentine fix for under 10 bucks that is sure to please the one you love.
Your first stop is the dollar store. Most dollar stores have many romantic options to choose from. Unsure what to get ? Below is the perfect list to help pull your romantic night together and all these items you can get at the dollar store.
1. Valentines day card. They are 2 of $1.00 so get one for valentines day. Then one for the next morning. Let her know with the second card that you don't need a special holiday to tell her you love her. You love her everyday.
2. Rose Petals: Most stores have bags of fake rose petals. Buy 2 bags of them. Maybe one pink and one red. You will use these for a trail to her romantic surprise or to make a heart on the bed.
3. Candles: Purchase 2 packs of tea candles. Use these to light the way to her surprise.
4. Bubble Bath: Purchase some relaxing bubble bath or salts.
5. Heart Chocolates: This maybe cliche but every girl likes to receive a heart shape box of chocolate on Valentines Day.
6. Heat Balloons : Purchase 2 balloons that say "I love you"
7. Picture Frame: You can print off a picture of the two of you or write a poem or a declaration of your love and place it in the frame.
Now that you have the spent your $10 bucks, it's time for the set up. You have a few options to choose from.
1. Use rose petals to lead to the bathroom. Use candles and music to set the mood. Let her relax in the tub while you make dinner. Durning dinner tell her you have one more surprise. Use the remaining candles to set the mood in the bedroom. Place card and balloons and the picture frame on the bed with chocolates.
2. Make a heart shape on the bed with rose petals. Light candles and set the mood with music. Tape valentines card to front door letting her know that there is a surprise for her in the bedroom. Place photo or poem on the night stand with chocolates. Tie bubble bath to balloons with a note for her to pamper herself because she deserves it.