Good Mornings are perfect with a good breakfast on the table. Enjoy delicious crisp apples all cooked into a delicious pancake, drizzled with honey, and loaded with flavor.
Maynor's Apple-berry pancakes are high-in-fiber, contain lots of energy, and nutritious.
Apple-berry pancakes: Ingredients
1 1/2 cups of oatmeal flour
1/2 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup of ice cold water
1/4 cup of hazelnut oil
1/2 teaspoon of Truvia sweetener
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of all-spice
1 teaspoon of kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
2 blood red oranges
1 Fuji apple peeled and diced
1 Granny Smith apple peeled and diced
1/4 cup of dried cranberries
1/2 cup of organic honey
1. Mix and sift oatmeal flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all-spice into a large mixing bowl.
2. Use a ladle and shape a small cup hole in the center of the flour bowl.
3. In a separate bowl; mix eggs, milk, water, sweetener, and hazelnut oil together.
4. Incorporate wet ingredients with flour mixture. (Note: pour wet ingredients slowly into the center of the bowl; mixing product slowly).
5. Use a wire whisk to blend flour together and mix for two minutes by hand.
6. Squeeze orange juice from one orange into the batter.
7. Stir in the apples and dried cranberries; carefully fold into the batter.
9. Prepare griddle pan to heat for approximately one to two minutes.
10. Use a ladle to scoop out batter and form pancake rounds in the pan.
11. Cook on medium heat; do not attempt to cook pancakes on high heat.
12. Place pancakes on serving platter; top with peeled orange slices, and drizzle with honey.
Use any kind of fruit or flour. Kids will love this recipe with blueberries or raspberries too.