Do you trust the people closest to you to take their advice? The people that know you best can help you see the forest in spite of the trees. It’s often said more often than not once we become teenagers, we stop listening to those who have known us best as we strike out on our own independence.
Moriah Peters opted to listen to her mother about auditioning for American Idol even though her heart was into preparing to be an entertainment lawyer. In submitting, granted she didn’t become America’s Idol but within in the two years afterwards she has:
- Become the voice of Vanna Banana in the Veggie Tales movie “Princess and the Pop Star”,
- Selected to sign with Reunion Records after having multiple offers,
- Toured with Rock and Worship Roadshow, and
- Set up to be on tour with MercyMe.
Join her as she journeys through the music industry to continue her worship to God by:
Here’s a list of her upcoming dates:
- July 22: Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, Chino, CA
- July 27: Christian City Church, Greensboro, NC
- Aug 05: Calvary Chapel Church, Pasadena, CA
- Aug 18: Smith Hammond/Winston Salem State University, Orangeburg, SC
- Sep 09: Splash Kingdom, Redlands, CA
- Sep 16: Grace United Methodist Church, Pekin, IL
Subscribe to this column.