With Spring Break right around the corner, my kids have been asking what are we going to do. Of course, I want to indulge them on this vacation, but I don't want to spend tons of dough. Luckily our neighborhood has a great option, CiCi's Pizza.
Right now, CiCi's Pizza is offering its endless pizza buffet for just $5. For less than the cost of a combo meal at many fast casual restaurants, my kids can have their full of a variety of pizza, salad, soup and dessert.
Here's some reasons to try CiCi's.
1. Dough that has been handmade and hand stretched every day since 1985. Doesn’t get fresher than that!
2. An endless selection of nearly 30 different pizzas from the classics including our delicious, crispy thin crust Italianos to dessert pizzas and our handmade cinnamon rolls.
3. Three words: Garlic Parmesan Knots.
4. Special requests all day long. You think it up, we bring it out to your table piping hot from the oven.
5. A fun, family-friendly environment, many locations with game rooms for kids.
Give everyone a night out over Spring Break at CiCi's Pizza.