Looking for some easy to do, royalty free skits for Valentine’s Day? How about a choral reading that can improve reading fluency and entertain parents and grandparents? Or an online game to get in the mood for love?
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, you’ll want to check out these free resources:
- 1 Corinthians 13 unscramble - free online game
- 1 Corinthians 13-14 rags to riches – plays like Who Wants to be a Millionaire
- Script package 2 – Contains several short skits about family relations and marriage. A free download from Fools for Christ.
- 1 Corinthians 13 choral reading Power Point. Two narrators separately and in unison guide the reading with the audience participation.
- Love scripture graphics – a free download from TeachersPayTeachers. For a preview of some slides, click through the accompanying slide show. Photography by Christina Kish and Rick Woodall.