The 21st annual Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will take place from March 5 through May 18, 2014. The spring festival highlights beautiful flowers and topiaries.
At the entrance to Epcot, Goofy, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck will be featured. At the entrance to the World Showcase, Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy will be featured. Mickey Mouse and other Disney character topiaries will be seen throughout the park.
HGTV will again be sponsoring the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival and experts from HGTV and DIY will host presentations every weekend. The presentations will take place 12 p.m. and 3 p.m. at the Festival Center on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Here is a look at the Designers' Stage presenters:
- March 7 - 9: Vern Vip from "Design Star"
- March 14 - 16: Chris Lambton from "Going Yard"
- March 21 - 23: Matt Blashaw from "Yard Crashers"
- March 28 - 30: Matt Meunster from "Bath Crashers"
- April 4 - 6: Taniya Nayak from "House Hunters on Vacation"
- April 11 - 13: Amy Matthews from "Renovation Raiders"
- April 18 - 20: John Gidding from "Curb Appeal"
- April 25 - 27: David Bromstad from "Color Splash"
- May 2 - 4: Chip Wade from "Elbow Room"
- May 9 - 11: Genevieve Gorder from "Design Star"
- May 16 - 18: Alison Victoria from "Kitchen Crashers"
Debuting last year was the Outdoor Kitchens (marketplace booths). These booths highlighted fresh, seasonal ingredients. Currently there is no mention of the return of Fruits by the Glass or Bauernmarkt: Farmer's Market but there is one new booth that has yet to be announced.
The 2014 Outdoor Kitchens:
- Fleur de Lys (replacing L'Orangerie)
- Florida Fresh
- Jardin de Fiestas
- Lotus House
- Pineapple Promenade
- Primavera Kitchen
- The Smokehouse: Barbecue and Brews
- Taste of Marrakesh
- United Kingdom Outdoor Kitchen (replacing The Cottage: Savories, Trifles and Teas)
No information has been released on what menu items will be available this year.