There have been some major celebrity sightings at the Sundance Film Festival this past weekend. It has been difficult too keep up with it all, but below we have a few highlights for you!
- Day three of the Miami Lounge at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival was overflowing with stars who filled the stylish suites of brands such as Carlo Pazolini, Rudsak, and Johnny Was, and HINT Water. Capitol Cities took to the DJ booth while the crowd sipped on luxe cocktails poured from the Disaronno bar and munched on Sabra Hummus when they weren’t mingling among celebs and VIP’s. Michael Cera bumped into friends Megan Molally and Ron Swanson. The trio chatted excitedly and Cera enviously talked about Swanson's facial hair joking, "I wish I could grow a mustache..." Jef Holm showed up to the Miami Lounge with swarms of screaming girls following him. He graciously posed for photos with fans before escaping to the warmth and luxury of the Miami Lounge. While there, he and a friend shopped for some Carlo Pazolini shoes for themselves and Johnny Was clothing, but when asked who the special lady was in his life, he joked, "I have many!"With a store in the Village of Merrick Park, Carlo Pazolini fine shoes and accessories embody a passion for the modern Italian style of life expressed through sophisticated design and the quality of Italian craftsmanship. Jane Lynch hung out at the lounge for over an hour talking with fans was excited to see the Sabra Hummus station exclaiming, “It’s like trick or treating! I love Sabra Hummus!” The always adorable and energetic Karina Smirnoff took a break from her ski vacation to enjoy a few Udi's cookies and load up on Sabra Hummus before heading back to the slopes. Jennifer Coolidge also stopped by for a bite and had lunch at Udi’s Café. Paris Hilton returned to the Miami Lounge for the second time in a row, this time bringing her younger brother Barron in tow for some shopping - the siblings (and their beaus!) chose some Rudsak jackets and Carlo Pazolini shoes. Other Miami Lounge celebrity visitors included Allison Janny, Jane Lynch, Carlson Jeffery, Chase Coleman, Cory Feldman, Gabby Hoffman, Joel Michaely, Jack Huston, Jennifer Coolidge, Joey Lauren Adams, Megan Mullally, Michelle Money, Miles Teller, Nick Offerman, Paris Hilton, Ricky Whittle, Trieste Dunn, and Shah’s of Sunset’s Golnesa ‘GG’ Gharachedaghi and Mercedes Javid.
- Vampire Diaries star Steven McQueen, Harry Potter’s Jason Isaacs, Paris Hilton and boyfriend River, Baron Hilton and his girlfriend, Joey Lauren Adams, and Shiloh Fernandez were among the celebs at the New Era Chalet at The Village at the Lift. Steven McQueen was excited to attend and picked up some Atlanta Falcons Caps, Joey Lauren Adams screamed “I love it” when she saw the black and white Dodgers cap. Allison Janney picked up a hoodie, “I can walk my dog in this.” Also, being from Boston, she picked up a Boston beanie. It was a Hilton double date as well! Paris Hilton came by with boyfriend River and also brought her brother Baron and his girlfriend. She picked up a black cap saying, “It’s cute.” Additional Sighting: Guests also wore New Era Caps to show support later in the day at Harvey Weinstein and billionaire Ron Burkle’s viewing party for Sunday's AFC title NFL game during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. They took over the Stein Eriksen Lodge for the party. Joseph Gordon Levitt and Harvey were having a relaxed conversation in the lobby.
- New York City invaded snowy Park City for the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and a Sunday funday at Paige Hospitality Group's Annual Football Viewing Party Sponsored by Element Electronics! Known for its upscale sports and celebrity clientele, The Ainsworth took over Utah for an all-day pop-up game watch with a star studded guest list including Kristen Bell, Paris Hilton, Allison Brie, Lil' Jon, Adrian Grenier, James Franco, Wyatt Russell, Ahna O'Rielly, Jesse Williams and Jack Huston. Paris attended Sundance not only for good skiing, but also for the popular gifting suites that Sundance never fails to offer- she was excited to take home a 70” made-in-America television from Element Electronics. Allison Brie from hit show, Community, could not take her eyes off the game as she watched the 49ers vs. Falcons-- cheering the 49ers on to victory! Oakley pro snowboarder Danny Kass came through to watch the second game with Lil’ Jon and Adrian Grenier who dropped in after spending a day on the slopes to catch the Ravens dominate the Patriots with a win—Jack Huston and his soon to be expecting wife hung outside and talked about how excited they are for their new addition to arrive! Lil' Jon continued his birthday weekend dancing and taking shots of Hennessy to wrap up a big party weekend at Sundance!
- Newlyweds Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza stopped by the Miami Lounge during Sundance this past weekend. The couple was adorable and could barely keep their hands off each other while sipping DISARONNO cocktails. They even snuck a private moment in the back of the lounge where they toasted each other. Before leaving, they were overheard talking about their daughter Gia and said they want many more! Danny Masterson was spinning at Sundance's Miami Lounge over the weekend. The "That 70's Show" actor (aka DJ Mom Jeans) was seen enjoying DISARONNO cocktails with Paris Hilton, Adrian Grenier and brother Chris Masterson, who was in town celebrating his new film, "Chapman." Karina Smirnoff, Julianne Moore and Jane Lynch all stopped by the Udi Lounge for a break from the madness of Sundance. Karina and Julianne opted for organic snacks, while Jane went straight for the DISARONNO cocktails, proclaiming “what a great lunch!” Super model Alessandra Ambrosio and fiancé Jamie Mazur dropped by the Miami Lounge during Sundance. While there, the happy couple ran into comedian Michael Cera and admitted that they are super fans.
- On Saturday, January 19, 2013, filmmakers, festival VIPS and actors including Tony Danza, Isaiah Washington, Karina Smirnoff and Donovan Leitch attended the second night of ChefDance. Guests enjoyed savory dishes from Chef Shawn Armstrong of the Montage, Park City. The main course featured a Wagyu short rib with charcoal tortellini, local honey, glazed butternut squash, puffed black barley and roasted brussels sprout petals. Bulleit Bourbon cocktails created by Snake Oil Cocktail Co. were served with smoked maple-chicory soda and dried apple chips (recipe below). Following the dinner, the cast of "Karaoke!" toasted the debut of their film with cocktails provided by Bulleit Bourbon. Highlights from the evening included: Tony Danza mingled with guests while sipping Ketel One on the rocks and enjoyed the featured Bulleit Bourbon cocktail with dinner. The cast of the Sundance Film Festival selection, "Blue Caprice," toasted Isaiah Washington with Bulleit Bourbon cocktails. Cast member Tim Blake Nelson was also in attendance to enjoy an intimate dinner with cast and crew. Dancing with the Stars alum, Karina Smirnoff, joined friends for dinner and toasted the cast of "Blue Caprice" with a Bulleit Bourbon cocktail.
- Yesterday, Adrian Grenier, Shailene Woodley, Paris Hilton and River Villipii, and Courtney Love visited the Carlo Pazolini suite at the Miami Lounge at 625 Main Street. Adrian Grenier hit the Miami Lounge after a day of snowboarding and hung out with the new band The Skins. Shailene Woodley made the weekend a family affair and checked out the Carlo Pazolini collection with her mom, before deciding on a pair of tall brown boots. River Villipii helped girlfriend Paris Hilton pick out a pair of Purple platform Carlo Pazolini pumps. Additional guests included Amy Ryan of The Office, Daniel Radcliffe, Erin Moriarty, Gabrielle Wortman, Guy Pearce, Jane Seymour, Patrick Adams, Judi Shekoni, Kasey Marr, and Michael Rosenbaum.
- The 2013 Sundance Film Festival heated up on Saturday with day two of the Miami Lounge. Stars flocked to the suites on Main Street to view (and take home!) some of the luxe items from Carlo Pazolini, Rudsak, and Johnny Was, and indulge in Sabra Hummus, Lifeway foods and beverages from Disaronno and HINT water. Chris Masterson aka DJ Chris Kennedy, spun tunes while the crowd mingled among celebrities and VIP alike. Adrian Grenier arrived after a day of snowboarding to wrap up his Saturday afternoon. Paris Hilton and beau Rivers Viiperi browsed the Rudsak Coat room, other Rudsak fans included Courtney Love who raced in and out of the suite but made sure to grab a HINT water before she left. Shailene Woodley browsed the Carlo Pazolini room with her mom before deciding on a pair of brown boots, while the Buried Life’s Duncan Penn and Dave Lingwood sipped on Disaronno cocktails. Actress Amy Ryan stopped by the suites later in the day to pick up some flowing tops and scarves from LA-based clothing brand Johnny Was before bumping into her “Breathe In” Co-Star Guy Pierce who was enjoying the ambience of the Miami Lounge as well. Academy-Award winner Julianne Moore stopped by Udi’s Café while Ron Livingston ate nearby. Daniel Radcliffe stopped by the suites as well, peeking through the rooms and ending up at the Sirius Satellite Radio booth. He chatted with the hosts and took photos for fans waiting outside. Other Miami Lounge celebrity visitors includedBrian Wilson of the SF Giants, Dermot Mulroney, Erin Moriarty, Judi Shekoni, Kasey Marr, Michael Rosenbaum, Patrick Adams.
- As celebs and film industry execs congregated in Park City for Sundance Film Festival, supermodelAlessandra Ambrosio decided to check out what all the fuss was about. She and hubbie, Jamie Mazur, jumped on a plane and headed straight to Oakley Learn to Ride in Collaboration with New Era at Hyde Lounge where guests were fitted head to toe in Oakley and New Era gear and fueled up on Cream of Wheat and vitamin packed Emergen-C before a day on the mountain with Oakley pro-athletes. Alessandra hit the slopes with Oakley pro and Olympic medalist, Danny Kass who said she was surprisingly good for her first time ever snowboarding (probably due to the fact that the Brazilian bombshell is a skilled surfer). The normally bikini-clad supermodel was overheard saying what a difference it was to walk around in layers of snowboarding gear on the slopes of chilly Park City.
- After a long day of boarding, Alessandra and husband Jamie attended the private SHFT Production & Oakley dinner presented by Luminara. They enjoyed bespoke cocktails infused with Lipton Tea created by the Mulberry Project’s head mixologists while listening to sounds by Adrian Grenier’s band The Skins. The couple sat close to one another and dined on the organic gourmet dishes created by Mulberry Project Executive Chef, Carmine Di Giovanni. Alessandra indulged on their famous white truffle risotto and cedar smoked brooke trout with haricot verts and cashew brown butter sauce. Alessandra was the perfect model snapping pics with Adrian Grenier, Brian Geraghty, Skylar Grey, Sal Masekela, Kate Voegele, and Sal Masekela.
- Despite the chilly weather, things heated up on day two of the 2013 Sundance Film Festival at the Sears Shop Your Way Digital Recharge Lounge and Lipton Uplift Lounge. Shailene Woodley, AnnaLynne McCord, Paris Hilton and Lil Jon sipped on Lipton bespoke teas while browsing Sears' top brands including Carhartt, Dickies, Outdoor Life, Metaphor, Covington, Kardashian Kollection, Everlast and much more.
- Shailene Woodley, in town for her film "Spectacular," was loving the tips in her Outdoor Life Survival book that she picked up while shopping around the men's lounge for her younger brother. Anna Lynne McCord looked ravishing in her new red Kardashian Kollection coat that she wore right out of the lounge. Paris Hilton and boyfriend, River Viiperi, stopped to take some cute photos together on the Lipton lift and Lil Jon had everyone laughing while picking up some Dickie's gear at in the Sears men's suite.
- Luminara Presents Two Mothers Dinner by Mulberry Project NYC from Day 1 at Sundance and Naomi Watts was in attendance.
- Adrian Grenier stopped by the Nintendo Lounge with a tall leggy blonde and posse in tow. Adrian decided to test his skills on Wii Fit U and show off his strength during the rowing challenge in front of his mystery blonde friend. Right before Adrian arrived, Lil Jon and his bodyguards came by our lounge for the third year in a row to check out Wii U. The noticeably calmer rapper made mention of a lifestyle change and passed on having any drinks at the lounge. And yes, that includes shots.
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle, the "best part of the brownie" has been the snack of Sundance, while Designer Whey has been everyone's proteins boost. Here are some of the sightings of where everyone has been snacking on Brownie Brittle and Designer Whey: Adrien Grenier, Paris Hilton, Baron Hilton attended the Everest Mansion powered by Saygus where Sheila G's Brownie Brittle was the snack of choice. Adrien Grenier turned out to support the indie-rock band, The Shins (which he co-manages) with a group of friends. Capital Cities also performed, they finished their set with a Madonna cover - "celebrate". While at The Hollywood Reporter Video and Photo Studio Allison Janney munched on a Designer Whey protein bar. At the Variety Studio, Octavia Spencer, Jessica Biel, Daniel Radcliffe, Naomi Watts, Joesph Gordon-Levitt all stopped by for some interviews and were also able to much on some Sheila G's Brownie Brittle.
- Octavia Spencer had a blast at the Talent Resources Suites on Friday, January 18th in Park City, Utah. Octavia also picked up a pair of Monster DNA Headphones, got her glam on at the COVERGIRL Beauty Lounge after trying on a jacket by Sean John Clothing and munched on macaroons by Macaron Magnifique.
- Stella Artois kicked off the first evening of the Studio Stella Artois Sundance space at Village at the Lift with a party to launch the brand’s new advertising campaign “Timeless Beauty” shot by legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz. Noah Huntley (Snow White and Huntsman) the star of the campaign was on-hand to unveil official campaign portraits and hosted Sundance guests which included Ben Lyons (E! News), Mercedes Javid (MJ) and Golnesa “GG” Gharachedaghi (Shah’s of Sunset.) Guests in attendance were also treated to “Timeless Beauty” portraits curated from a group of bloggers from around the world who provided images of their interpretations of “Timeless Beauty.” Participating bloggers James Nord and David Eustace were on-hand to explain their visual interpretations. Noah Huntley was overheard earlier sharing his excitement of being able to see the photos from the campaign for the first time at Sundance. At one point Huntley, ever the host, was seen jumping behind the bar, playing bartender and serving perfectly poured chalices of Stella Artois beer to attending guests. Shah’s of Sunset frenemies MJ Mercedes Javid and GG Golnesa Gharachedaghi were in great spirits seen mingling together with Stella Artois chalices in hand. Film Critic Ben Lyons took shelter from the cold bringing a small entourage with him and seen eyeing the Belgium waffle stations that provided sweet concoctions for attending guests.
- Skylar Grey, Mario and Courtney Lopez, Jesse Williams and Brie Larson stopped by the Carlo Pazolini suite at the Miami Lounge today at 625 Main Street, celebrating the opening day at Sundance Film Festival.
- GREY GOOSE Vodka once again has one of the hottest spots at Sundance with the return of the GREY GOOSE Blue Door lounge to Main Street. Starting off strong on Friday night of the festival, the exclusive, two-story pop up hosted cast parties for two of the most talked about films: "Kill Your Darlings" in the early evening and "The Spectacular Now" late night. Upon arrival guests were greeted with a toasty tipple to keep them warm – the GREY GOOSE Hot Apple Pie made with GREY GOOSE La Poire, cinnamon syrup and hot apple cider. After sipping and socializing on the first floor, actors, directors, producers and more made their way upstairs to a packed house of revelers enjoying cocktails mixed by Brand Ambassador Guillaume Jubien and Mixologists Randy Evans and Ron Patric. For the cast of “Kill your Darlings” it was a guy’s night out, with Daniel Radcliffe, Dane DeHaan, Michael. C. Hall and Ben Foster hanging out upstairs in an exclusive area next to the GREY GOOSE Bar. At "The Spectacular Now party," DJ Spider took over the playlist, spinning songs that kept everyone drinking and dancing until the early morning – including a fun and upbeat Shailene Woodley, sporting a high glamour bun and overalls.
- The Miami Lounge celebrated their second annual return to Sundance 2013 with a star-studded suite filled with live music, amazing eats, and delicious cocktails. Celebrities and VIP guests enjoyed gifting from brands such as Carlo Pazolini, Disaronno, Rudsak, Johnny Was, Sabra Hummus, Lifeway Foods, HINT Water and Udi’s Cafe. Guests enjoyed live broadcasting from Sirius XM & Rotten Tomatoes as well as a live DJ performance by Danny Masterson, also known in the industry as DJ Mom Jeans who partied it up with brother Christopher Masterson. Newlyweds Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza posed lovingly in the Miami Lounge photobooth after picking up some Rudsak jackets that Mario vowed to “wear everywhere!”. The couple sipped on HINT water and enjoyed the tunes and the ambiance of the suite. Carlo Pazolini shoes were a hit among the ladies – Skylar Gray, Jordana Spiro, and Brie Larson were all overheard raving about the brand’s newest collections. Also spotted was band One Republic whose band members munched on Sabra Hummus and Disaronno cocktails. Other celebrity guests included Mekhi Phifer, Grey’s Anatomy’s Jessie Williams, Anastasia Roark, Rick Springfield.
- Grammy winner Alicia Keys looked flawless as she ended her long day of press during the Sundance Film Festival at the Nintendo Lounge. She took time out of her busy schedule to check out the new Wii U before wrapping up her day. On her way out, Alicia mentioned she was eager to get home to her son, Egypt, who had been out on the slopes all day for his first ski lesson. Newlyweds, Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza-Lopez also popped by the Nintendo Lounge to play – what else – New Super Mario Bros. U! Mario clearly had fun controlling the game through the GamePad and they even enjoyed some light-hearted competition.
Other Sundance news:
A24 announced the acquisition of North American rights to Sundance favorite THE SPECTACULAR NOW. The James Ponsoldt directed film, from a script by Scott Neustadter and Michael Weber, has become one of the darlings of the Sundance Film Festival and features breakout performances by Miles Teller and Shailene Woodley. Film also features wonderful turns by Brie Larson, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kyle Chandler and Andre Royo. Film premiered on Friday night at Sundance in US Dramatic Competition. A24 will release the film this summer. "We fell in love with this film the minute that we watched it and we know the rest of the country will embrace this timeless love story. James has directed a wonderful film that depicts young love with complete authenticity and has two young stars giving incredible performances with Miles Teller and Shailene Woodley." says A24. Producer Andrew Lauren says, "I am so thrilled that the film has found a home with a company that has such passion for it. It's been an amazing Sundance and we are so gratified by the incredibly warm response here."