Car crushing Robosaurus joins the massive Monster Trucks at the Tacoma Dome, Friday January 4, through Sunday, January 6, 2013. Witness the "Battle of the Monster Trucks" as they fire up their engines and "Rock the Dome". Join in the action at the "Party in the Pits", meet the drivers and get close-up photos of the impressive trucks.
Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam features skilled automotive artistry by USHRA Monster Trucks:
• Grave Digger driven by Charlie Pauken
• Team Hot Wheels Firestorm driven by Scott Buetow
• Max-D driven by Tom Meents
• Mohawk Warrior driven by George Balhan
• Monster Mutt Dalmation driven by Taryn Laskey
• Grave Digger The Legend driven by Adam Anderson
• Captain America driven by Chad Fortune
• Titan driven by Donald Epidendio
• The Patriot driven by Dan Rodoni
• Tropical Thunder driven by Andrew Peckham
• Captain USA driven by Jeff Bainter
• Bounty Hunter driven by Ben Winslow
• Iron Outlaw driven by Darren Migues
• Destroyer driven by Roger Stidell
• Double Trouble driven by Travis Groth
• Obsessed driven by Rick Swanson
(*Subject to change without notice)
Event Time Schedule:
Friday, January 4, 2013 – gates open at 6:00 p.m. for 7:30 p.m. show time.
Saturday, January 5, 2013 – gates open at 12:30 p.m. for 2:00 p.m. show time.
Saturday Pit Party will be held 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Second show on Saturday, January 5, 2013 – gates open at 6:00 p.m. for 7:30 p.m. show time.
Sunday, January 6, 2013 – gates open at 11:30 a.m. for 1:00 p.m. show time.
Monster Jam Tacoma Dome ticket purchase information:
Ticket prices are $20.00 for Gold Circle and $10.00 for Regular Circle
• Tickets are available at the Tacoma Dome Box Office
• Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster outlets
• Purchase online at http://www.ticketmaster.com
• Order tickets by phone: 1-800-345-7000
• Ticket prices will be $2.00 more when purchased the day of show
The breathtaking aerial antics of the Monster Trucks are always a crowd pleaser. Children of all ages gaze in awe as the gigantic Robosaurus lumbers onto the track. But here are some cautionary notes:
• Spectators are advised to find their seats early for safety reasons.
• Robosaurus shoots flames from his mouth and can be quite intimidating to young children. If you plan to bring toddlers or infants keep a distance from the railings.
• Monster trucks and Robosaurus can get very loud – bring ear protection for your children.
Make your plans early for the "Rock the Dome Battle" of the Monster Trucks. You can save some money, join in the "Party in the Pits" and get some amazing pictures of the massive Monster Trucks. The car crushing Robosaurus will provide excitement for the crowds and unique opportunities for those once in a lifetime pictures and videos.
Tacoma Dome Information:
Location: 2727 East D Street, Tacoma, Washington, 98421
Phone: (253) 272-3663
Read about past Monster Truck events at: http://www.examiner.com/travel-photography-in-phoenix/monster-jam-recently-roared-through-chase-field-phoenix
If you found this article helpful subscribe at the top of the page. You will be emailed when new articles are published. Your email will not be shared.
Follow Tiiu’s Travels