Royal Oak’s Monk Beer Abbey is now offering a brand new happy hour, along with a first-ever Mug Club.
“We are always considering new ways to create a great dining experience,” said David Ritchie, operating partner, Union Brewery, LLC. “We hope Monk’s new happy hour and Abbey Club will enhance our customer’s visit.”
The Monk Beer Abbey happy hour is 4-7 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday and includes:
- 50 % off the entire Monk food menu
- 25 % off Monk’s bottled Belgian beer
- $1 off Bastone Brewery draft craft beer
Monk’s Abbey Club is a lifetime membership for only $30, or $15 for members of the Bastone Brewery Mug Club. As a card-carrying Bastone Mug Club member, I’m planning to take advantage of this deal. When you join the Abbey Club, you’ll receive:
- Free Monk logo glass –you can’t have too many craft beer glasses, can you?
- 10 % off food 4 p.m.-close Sunday through Wednesday
- 25 % off bottles of beer – all the time
- Special invitations to beer dinners and tastings, limited release beers and other promotions
Monk Beer Abbey, which opened in April 2013, pays tribute to the brewing history of Belgium’s monasteries and the Monks who invented this brewing style-- with high ceilings, rich wood and accents, plus lantern style lighting to accentuate the natural color scheme.
Monk’s menu offers unique chef-created Belgian Blue Beef burgers, mussels, frites, waffle sandwiches, and more. I’m a big fan of the Burger with Pork Belly, and the Duck Fat Frites.
In addition to serving Bastone Brewery’s Belgian style craft beer, guests can enjoy an extensive bottled Belgian beer list, as well as French wine selections. Monk opens every day at 4 p.m.
Follow Monk Beer Abbey on Facebook.