Money in the Bank PPV is this Sunday on the network and here is my quick prediction's (because my lengthy preview didn't save)!
- Goldust & Stardust vs Rybaxal--I don't know who will win this match and I don't really care. Everything Cody Rhodes does is lame and he should be replaced by Sami Zane or anyone on NXT. (I would rather watch 3MB here than Cody, they released the wrong guys)
- Rusev vs Big E--I am picking Rusev to continue his dominance of Big E, although this match could easily end in a DQ so there would be a rubber match.
- Layla vs Summer Rae--I am picking Summer Rae to win this match (that appears to be a filler) and will take this time to state how big of a Johnny Curtis fan I am (Fandango) and how he should be pushed up the card more. I mean he did debut at WrestleMania against Chris Jericho!
- Paige vs Naomi--I think Paige will retain the title here because she is the most impressive diva in the ring (not only because she is my favorite).
- Uso's vs Wyatts--The Wyatts are finally getting their title shot but I doubt that this rivalry will end Sunday with a clean win. It would be nice to see Luke Harper (future world champion) and Eric Rowan win those dreadful Tag titles, but I don't think they do it just yet.
- Briefcase MITB--Rob Van Dam, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Kofi Kingston, Wade Barrett are going for the contract in what will be my pick for match of the night (because the high spots that will showcased). I think it'll be a toss up between Rollins and Ambrose, but I will pick Ambrose because I said that he would be the first to win a world title and I'm not ready to change that just yet.
- WWE World Title Ladder Match--Kane, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton and John Cena will have the challenge of following the good MITB with what I think will be more of a street fight melee. I don't see anyone other than Cena and Orton to win this one because those are the go to guys for VKM and the writers. I would say Cena will win, but I will pick Randy Orton so they can write Cena vs Randy for next months main event. (Get well and hurry back soon Daniel Bryan)
I think this should be a quality show that can play a part in multiple storylines going forward. I hope something new and fantastic will happen, but I count on the same thing to repeat itself to death. (That's the only real reason people have to boo Cena or Orton; because they are successful) So get the WWE Network and let's see what happens!