This week's edition of Monday Night Football 2013 schedule features a live stream online matchup between the Colts vs. Chargers, for which TV information and odds are courtesy of ESPN-3 and ESPN-Deportes.
Qualcomm Stadium in beautiful Southern California will be the site, and ESPN will handle TV coverage duties in this one beginning at 8:30 p.m. EST.
A live stream feed of this pivotal AFC showdown is also available for English and Spanish speakers. ESPN3 and Watch-ESPN will handle live streaming duties, while Spanish fans can turn to ESPN-Deportes Live Stream to watch this game online.
NFL odds for this Monday Night Football 2013 schedule matchup state that the Colts [-3] are favored by a field goal over the Bolts [+3] and the OVER/UNDER totals out to 51 points.
Indianapolis comes into week 6 with a 3-2 record against the spread, while San Diego is 3-1 in ATS wagers thus far this season.
Indianapolis Colts ATS Recent Trends
- Colts are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a losing home record.
- Colts are 8-0 ATS vs. a team with a losing record.
- Under is 5-0 in Colts last 5 road games.
San Diego Chargers ATS Recent Trends
- Chargers are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Chargers are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games in October.
- Over is 5-0 in Chargers last 5 games after accumulating more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
Colts vs Chargers Head to Head ATS Trends
- Underdog is 7-0 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
- Colts are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 meetings.
- Under is 4-1-1 in the last 6 meetings.
Don't miss this Monday Night Football 2013 schedule game between the Indianapolis Colts and the San Diego Chargers either by live stream online or simply by following the TV start times listed above.