An LATimes Sept. 9 report indicates Monday Night Football 2013 predictions, Texans vs Chargers live stream & TV times are now available for tonight's intraconference matchup.
- Monday Night Football 2013 TV Time
Opening kickoff is scheduled for 10:15 p.m. ET (7:15 p.m. PT) live on ESPN following the conclusion of the Eagles vs. Redskins MNF game.
- Texans vs Chargers Live Stream Info
Texans vs Chargers live stream feed gets underway at the aforementioned time. Simply visit is ESPN3 and Watch ESPN Live Stream to watch this game live from San Diego.
- Monday Night Football 2013 Predictions
Just minutes away from opening kickoff, the most recent MNF odds list the Texans [-6] as six-point favorites over the hosting Chargers [+6], who’ll enjoy a cushion of two field goals.
The OVER/UNDER for this lopsided affair is set at a combined total of 45 points, and alternate (straight-up) money-lines go as follows: Houston Texans [-240] vs. San Diego Chargers [+200].
Texans vs Chargers (ATS) General Consensus
- Houston’s Spread: 80 percent (4991-1232)
- San Diego’s Spread: 20 percent (1232-4991)
Texans vs Chargers (O/U) General Consensus
- OVER: 64 percent (2666-1478)
- UNDER: 36 percent (1478-2666)
Houston Texans (ATS) Betting Trends
- Houston is 4-0 in its last 4 games in September.
- Houston is 20-5-2 in its last 27 games on grass.
- Houston is 15-6-2 in its last 23 vs. AFC.
- Houston is 1-4 in its last 5 road games.
- Houston is 0-5 in its last 5 Monday games.
San Diego Chargers (ATS) Betting Trends
- San Diego is 11-5 in its last 16 vs. AFC.
- San Diego is 1-4 in its last 5 games in Week 1.
- San Diego is 1-4 in its last 5 games on grass.
- San Diego is 0-4 in its last 4 home games.
OVER/UNDER Trends (Houston Texans)
- Under is 4-0 in Texans last 4 games on grass.
- Under is 4-1 in Texans last 5 games overall.
- Under is 6-2 in Texans last 8 games in Week 1.
- Over is 13-6 in Texans last 19 games in September.
OVER/UNDER Trends (San Diego Chargers)
- Over is 9-4 in Chargers last 13 games overall.
- Under is 14-6 in Chargers last 20 home games.
- Over is 14-6 in Chargers last 20 games in September.
- Under is 5-2 in Chargers last 7 games in Week 1.
- Over is 8-3 in Chargers last 11 vs. AFC.
Texans vs Chargers (ATS) Head-to-Head Trends
- Texans are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 meetings.