Paul Brown Stadium will be the site for this Monday Night Football 2013 Steelers vs. Bengals live stream, as TV times odds and NFL predictions for this AFC North showdown are now available.
Las Vegas NFL experts list the (0-1) Cincinnati Bengals [+6½] favored versus their hated rivals by two field goals, while the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 41 points.
- Monday Night Football: Steelers vs Bengals TV Times
Opening kickoff for this intradivision battle is scheduled for 8:35 p.m. EST (5:35 p.m. PST) and it'll be broadcasting live on ESPN following "Monday Night Countdown." This MNF game can also be seen with Spanish commentary live on ESPN-Deportes.
- Steelers vs Bengals Live Stream Info
ESPN3 and Watch ESPN will be handing live streaming duties for tonight's encounter beginning at 8:30 p.m. EST. It's worth noting that DVR replays of the Steelers vs Bengals live stream game will also be available following its conclusion.
- Monday Night Football 2013 Predictions
With opening kickoff fast approaching, not only do NFL experts favor the home team by a touchdown, but so does the majority of the betting population in Vegas.
Currently, 61 percent (2935-1874) of bettors believe that the Bengals will win by seven or more, while the rest, 1874-out-of-2935 (39 percent), like the Steelers' chances with a modest cushion.
In addition, bettors also agrees on the probabilities that these teams will combine and score less 41 points in this evening's matchup.
The breakdown for the O/U has the OVER with 46 percent (1537-1810) of the action, and the UNDER leads the way with 54 percent (1810-1537) of all recorded bets.
Finally, here's what each team has done lately in terms of ATS trends beginning with the visitors:
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 in its last 5 games on fieldturf.
- Pittsburgh is 3-1-1 in its last 5 games after accumulating less than 250 total yards in their previous game.
- Pittsburgh is 9-3 in its 12 games after scoring less than 15 points in their previous game.
- Pittsburgh is 12-5 in its 17 games following a S.U. loss.
- Pittsburgh is 4-11-1 in its last 16 vs. AFC.
- Pittsburgh is 2-6 versus a team with a losing record.
- Pittsburgh is 3-9 in its last 12 road games.
- Cincy is 3-0-1 in its last 4 games in Week 2.
- Cincy is 4-0 versus a team with a losing record.
- Cincy is 2-0-2 in its last 4 games in September.
- Cincy is 5-1 in its last 6 vs. AFC.
- Cincy is 4-1 in its last 5 games after accumulating more than 250 yards passing in their previous game.
- Cincy is 7-2-1 in its last 10 games overall.
- Cincy is 4-9-2 in its last 15 games on fieldturf.
Don't miss this Monday Night Football 2013 predictions game between the Steelers vs Bengals either via live stream or by simply following the aforementioned TV times on ESPN.