A Dec. 16 SBN report indicates tonight's Ravens-Lions 2013 NFL Monday Night Football game will be streaming free online on ESPN, and has a TV start-time scheduled for 8:40 p.m. EST. The NFL live stream and the national broadcast will get underway at the top of the hour with "Monday NFL Countdown" on ESPN and WatchESPN, or "NFL Esta Noche" on ESPN-Deportes (En Español).
With Miami's victory over New England on Sunday, the pressure is on the (7-6) Baltimore Ravens' side, as they come into this interconference showdown needing a win in order to keep pace in the AFC Wild Card race.
Losers of three of their last five games, the (7-6) Detroit Lions will try and get back on the win column, while in the process drawing even with the (8-6) Chicago Bears at the top of the NFC North with two to play.
It's going to be a battle of wills tonight at Ford Field in Detroit, Mich., as two clubs looking to stay in the playoff race collide in MNF primetime on ESPN. Who will prevail in this AFC vs. NFC North?
As stated in one's free NFL predictions earlier today, under the premise that defense will be the determining factor, Baltimore should either win outright, or worst-case scenario, lose by less than a touchdown and a PAT. Here’s some ATS evidence to support that claim:
Ravens ATS trends prior to ESPN game time
- Baltimore is 5-0-1 ATS in its last six road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Ravens are 6-2 ATS in their last eight Monday games.
- Baltimore is 18-6-2 ATS versus teams with a winning records.
- Ravens are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games on field-turf.
Lions ATS trends prior to free live stream online
- Detroit is 2-5-2 ATS in its last nine games after allowing more than 150 yards rushing in its previous game.
- Lions are 2-5 ATS in their last seven games overall.
- Detroit is 3-13 ATS in its last 16 games after allowing more than 30 points in its previous game.
- Lions are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games in December.
Monday Night Football 2013 Extra Point
- OVER is 4-1 in Baltimore's last five road games versus teams with a winning home records.
- UNDER is 9-3 in Ravens' last 12 games on fieldturf.
- OVER is 6-2 in Baltimore's last eight games in Week 15.
- OVER is 5-2 in Ravens' last 7 road games.
- UNDER is 7-3 in Baltimore's last 10 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in its previous game.
- UNDER is 6-0 in Lions' last six Monday games.
- OVER is 13-2-2 in Detroit's last 17 games in Week 15.
- OVER is 6-1 in Lions' last seven home games.
- OVER is 6-1 in Detroit's last seven games on fieldturf.
- UNDER is 4-1 in Lions' last five games after allowing more than 30 points in its previous game.
NFL fans simply cannot afford to miss Week 15’s edition of Monday Night Football 2013 on ESPN. Watch the Lions v Ravens live stream online free feed on a desktop, tablet, mobile phone or other internet-operated device. Simply visit ESPN3/WatchESPN or ESPNDeportes at the aforementioned game time or click on any of the links above.