One of the oldest rivalries is relived in this week’s edition of Monday Night Football 2013, as the Bears and Packers meet in a live stream, TV schedule game, which NFL odds come courtesy of a Nov. 4 ESPN report.
Opening TV schedule kickoff is slated for tonight at 8:40 p.m. EST (7:40 p.m. CST) following Monday Night Countdown.
NFL fans looking to watch a free live streaming feed of this Bears vs Packers MNF game can visit ESPN3/ WatchESPN. Live stream options are available for desktops, tablets and/or smartphones.
Chicago comes into this NFL Week 9 finale with a 1-1 road record and a 1-2 mark against NFC North opponents this year.
Losers of three of their last 5 games played, first-year coach, Marc Trestman will need all hands on deck to have a chance tonight, especially without quarterback Jay Cutler and linebacker Lance Briggs.
Thus, it comes as no surprise that NFL oddsmakers list the Chicago Bears [+11] as double-digit underdogs and at +450 straight up. Here’s a look at key injuries to report for this MNF live stream game.
Chicago Bears Injury Report (Week 9)
- (QB) Jay Cutler (groin) - Did Not Participate In Practice - Out
- (LB) Lance Briggs (shoulder) - Did Not Participate In Practice - Out
- (WR) Joe Anderson (abdomen) - Limited Participation in Practice - Questionable
- (LB) Blake Costanzo (knee) - Full Participation in Practice - Probable
- (CB) Charles Tillman (knee) -Full Participation in Practice - Probable
- (S) Major Wright (knee) - Full Participation in Practice - Probable
After a rather pedestrian start to the season, Green Bay has taken control of the division by winning four straight games.
Currently leading the Detroit Lions by only a half game, tonight’s TV schedule contest becomes a critical one in the NFC North race.
According to NFL Week 9 odds, Aaron Rodgers and the Packers should have little trouble handling the banged-up Bears in Lambeau this evening.
As stated above, Green Bay is projected to blow out its hated rival by almost four field goals, and betting lines list the home team at a steep -600 ML value.
The OVER/UNDER for this MNF 2013 live stream game is set at a combined total of 51½ points and the cheese heads reported the following players in this week’s injury report:
- (LB) Clay Matthews (thumb) - Out (Definitely Will Not Play) - Out
- (TE) Jermichael Finley (neck) - Out (Definitely Will Not Play) - Out
- (LB) Nick Perry (foot) - Did Not Participate In Practice - Doubtful
- (WR) James Jones (knee) - Limited Participation in Practice - Questionable
- (LB) Brad Jones (hamstring) - Full Participation in Practice - Probable
- (TE) Ryan Taylor (knee) - Did Not Participate In Practice - Probable
- (CB) Sam Shields (toes) - Did Not Participate In Practice - Probable
Who will prevail/cover in this Monday Night Football 2013 NFL odds matchup?
Bears vs. Packers Live Stream - Consensus Analysis
- Chicago’s [+11] Spread: 44 percent (1700 vs. 2176)
- Green Bay’s [-11] Spread: 56 percent (2176 vs. 1700)
- OVER 51½ Points: 58 percent (1733 vs. 1247)
- UNDER 51½ Points: 42 percent (1247 vs. 1733)
MNF 2013 TV Schedule Game Recent Trends
- OVER is 4-0 in Chicago’s last 4 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- Chicago is 0-4 ATS in its last 4 games overall.
- Chicago is 0-4 ATS against teams with winning records.
- OVER is 4-0 in Green Bay’s last 4 games after allowing less than 250 total yards in its previous game.
- Green Bay is 4-0 ATS in its last 4 games overall.
- UNDER is 6-0 in Green Bay’s last 6 games after accumulating more than 150 yards rushing in its previous game.
Bears vs. Packers Head-to-Head Trends
- Favorite is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 meetings.
- UNDER is 10-1 in the last 11 meetings.
- UNDER is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Green Bay.
Don't miss this Monday Night Football 2013 showdown between the Bears vs. Packers. Watch via live stream or TV schedule courtesy of ESPN, and leave your comments below: Who will cover based on the aforementioned NFL odds this evening: Underdogs or favorites?