Moms of angels and Ninjas save at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. With All Hallows Eve fast approaching, children everywhere are looking forward to a bewitching night of tricks and treats. Halloween is more fun when they can dress up as their favorite storybook character, superhero, ghost or ghoul. Whether you have the prettiest little princess, the cutest little ladybug, or the most awesome astronaut to shop for, you’re sure to find real savings on an amazing selection of costumes at TJ Maxx and Marshalls.
In the midst of jack-o-lanterns and candy corn, TJ Maxx has exciting news: You can now order directly from their website! You’ll find the newest fall looks, women’s apparel and shoes, handbags and accessories, clearance sales and a complete selection of Halloween costumes. Maxxinistas need travel no farther than their computer for some of the hottest deals. Choose costumes for the most amazing Halloween ever and score designer fashions at truly bewitching prices.
Most-wanted Halloween costumes include:
- Dark Queen costume $29.99 (Compare at $60)
- Fortune Teller costume $24.99 Compare at $50)
- Brocade Princess costume $29.99 (Compare at $60)
- Plush Dinosaur costume $24.99 (Compare at $50)
- Sea Queen costume $34.99 (Compare at $70)
- Angel costume $24.99 (Compare at $50)
- Doctor costume $16.99 (Compare at $34)
- Ladybug Fairy costume $19.99 (Compare at $40)
- Light-Up Spider Man costume $24.99 (Compare at $42)
- Flapper costume $24.99 (Compare at $50)
- Camouflage Ninja costume $19.99 (Compare at $40)
- Astronaut costume $24.99 (Compare at $50)
The Ladybug Fairy costume is Columbia Thrifty Fashion Examiner’s #1 pick for Halloween! What's yours?
T.J.Maxx will be selling Save the Children trick-or-treat bags in stores throughout October. The 2-pack of reusable bags retails for $1.29 with the profits going to Save the Children.
While you’re looking at some of the finds at TJ Maxx, enter your own thrifty fashion find for a chance to win a $50 gift card. Ask all your friends to vote for your photo to win.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~