Everyman Theatre has labeled itself as an intimate equity theatre with a resident company of artists from the Baltimore/Washington area, dedicated to producing quality plays that are accessible and affordable to everyone.
What: Don't miss this momentous occasion in Everyman history. Have you seen "See Our New Home" commercial, which made its debut on WMAR television during the week of January 7 to 11, 2013. You can view the commerical in video footage attached here on the Examiner.com. You're invited to join Everyman Theatre for the official kick-off to their grand opening celebration week.
Who: All events are open to the public. Everyone who has made Everyman Theatre what it is today is welcome to attend.
When: Check out a tentative schedule of events scheduled for the week:
- Ribbon cutting ceremony on Monday January 14, 2013 starts at 10 a.m.
- Pay what you can performance of August: Osage County on Tuesday January 15, 2013 starts at 7 p.m.
- Preview performance of August: Osage County on Wednesday January 16, 2013 starts at 7 p.m.
- Preview performance of August: Osage County on Thursday January 17, 2013 starts at 7 p.m.
- Walk the Red Carpet with the Press on the First Opening Night on Friday, January 18, 2013. Join them as we raise the curtain for their Inaugural Opening Night performance on Fayette Street. They will begin with a reception followed by a performance of August: Osage County and a VIP cast party. Open to all, this evening kicks off our Grand Opening weekend of celebrations. The event starts at 6 p.m. with a reception, 7 p.m. curtain and 10:30 p.m. VIP cast party. Festive cocktail attire is requested. Click here for ticket information.
- Put on your tux and celebrate in style for a black tie gala on Saturday, January 19, 2013. Everyman will host a seated dinner in honor of their Capital Campaign leaders, contributors and corporate sponsors. Open to all of their generous supporters, dinner will be followed by a performance of August: Osage County and a cast party with dessert and champagne. The event starts at 5 p.m. with a reception, 7 p.m. curtain and 10:30 p.m. VIP cast party. Black tie attire is requested. Click here for ticket information.
- Raise a glass for champagne brunch and toast the founding stars of Everyman on Sunday January 20, 2013. A seated brunch to celebrate their original stakeholders in the theatre followed by a performance of August: Osage County, the Founders’ Brunch will honor those who have been with the theatre since its early days. “Founders” include longtime subscribers, board members, artists, volunteers and others whose commitment to the theatre has played an integral role in our success. All are welcome and encouraged to attend. The event starts at 11:30 a.m. with brunch, 1:30 p.m. curtain and 5 p.m. toast with the cast. Semi-formal attire is requested. Click here for ticket information.
Where: Everyman Theatre ~ 315 West Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
FYI: The best way to experience their Inaugural Season on Fayette Street is as a subscriber. Click here to join.